Thank God the forums back

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
THANK GOD its back up.....ooh and I am the first one to post...well I have no life..its official...

Seems to be running good DBK..did the migration go ok?

matt :banana :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I didn't break it, been off to Monterey for four days... :biggrin

jasper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 17, 2006
australia/ 51st state
yeah but ya broke it when ya got back :biggrin

how was it?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Monterey was great!
Awsum added a couple new California members, got a couple new forum members as well. Concourso, Vintage races at Laguna seca and auctions where super!
Great fellowship with Awsum, the Silvas, Shehady's, Piccolo, chris, sebastian and a bunch more...
Plan on making it next year!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Monterey was great!
Awsum added a couple new California members, got a couple new forum members as well. Concourso, Vintage races at Laguna seca and auctions where super!
Great fellowship with Awsum, the Silvas, Shehady's, Piccolo, chris, sebastian and a bunch more...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Monterey was great!

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
<<Monterey was great>>

Sure was- I could only be there Friday, but I got to see Kruse auction, the cars of the RM auction, the Concorso, and the great informal car show on the streets of Carmel that evening (the Batmobile from the movies even made an appearance!). I even ran into Bony outside the fine cigar booth at Concorso!

The RM auction at the Portola Plaza had some particularly nice cars this year, and was a much larger auction than I've ever seen there before. Anyone know what that yellow Saleen S7 went for ? :wink

jasper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 17, 2006
australia/ 51st state
bony
have you noticed you have developed a stutter :biggrin

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
jasper said:
bony
have you noticed you have developed a stutter :biggrin
Jasper,
That's Just A Great One!!
Made me laugh out loud; my wife wonders about me.:rolleyes

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
There'll be hiccups here and there for a few days while they sort out the new server, but it seems ok for now. This morning was going reaaaal slow.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
DBK - the link to the registery is not working.... Thought I would tell you before SuperB goes nuts.....

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I know, the change that needs to be made to get them back has to be made by the host...should be fixed soon.