Taking Delivery Of My Gtx1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Well, there are right ways and wrong ways to do things. Reread the post that caused Kirby to reply. How would you react if someone wrote about your firm and integrity. If Mark was a bandit, do you think Ford would have sold him a GT for $1 and feature his work at SEMA? Now... how thick must Mark's skin be, in order for him to swallow the insults and move beyond the post...

Bony,

I just re-read the post. Twice. I think we can agree that no one other than Kurt and the Genaddi people know what has transpired in their dealings. I do however feel strongly that Kurt has the right to express his views about this. The people at Genaddi have also been willing and able to do the same. I have empathy for someone who has had the top of his car cut off before the vendor, admittedly, had secured a “supplier who could produce parts of the required quality” to complete the work. If this had happened to me I’d have used harsher language than that used by Kent!

I don’t think anyone is saying that Mark Gerisch is a “bandit” but I do think a point is being raised by a customer about a service that has been promised by a certain date and the failure of the company to deliver this service. This is a valid complaint and worthy of a post on this Forum.

Rob

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I warn anybody else from giving these guys your car or your money. THEY DON'T TELL THE TRUTH or, at the best, they don't know enough about what's going on within their own organization or with their vendors.

Well,.... I know what I would do if someone posted this about my business on the internet. One has to think before writing or speaking, there is a thin line of expressing a view and libel and slander. It is NOT how I resolve problems. I wish DBK would close this thread as it can no longer be positive for anyone, including FORDGTFORUM.
This is my last post on this thread.

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
I warn anybody else from giving these guys your car or your money. THEY DON'T TELL THE TRUTH or, at the best, they don't know enough about what's going on within their own organization or with their vendors.

In my view this is called expressing an opinion... an opinion this frustrated customer, who has no roof on his $160K car, has about the service he received from a company who was supposed to put a new roof on his car but does not have the parts, vendors and/or apparently design to do so.

Rob

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Okay, my suggestion is everyone not involved stay out of it. This matter is between K and Genaddi. Vendor status doesn't equal immunity from public complaint, but there are also limitations to the nature of bashing anyone on the forum. Obviously things get heated when expensive toys, time, money and promises are involved. Yogi has admitted that they encountered problems that were leading to the delays that have caused the frustration and anger on K's part. I don't see how further discussion on the matter will be helpful to anybody. Everyone is certainly sympathetic and would share the same feeling minus their 160k vehicle.

With that in mind, I'm closing this one too because nobody on either side needs people becoming advocates on their behalf. At some point in the near future, hopefully this matter will be resolved positively or negatively, and each side can voice their views on the matter. It stays a matter of public record on the site, and most likely remains on the front page of this section.

If this is unsatisfactory, please contact me via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.