T&A Shocks is having a sale.

MR2Race

FGT The Velvet Hammer
Apr 6, 2006
Northville Mi.
T&A Shocks Announcement
We have a special Signature series shock set available (one set only)

Ride height adjustable Penske Coil-over Shock set for sale
I have built this set of one-off custom shocks.
And they are in need of an owner.
This “special custom” product was designed and developed for the customer that desires a high end shock but likes the way that the factory original shock performs.
And priced like the factory originals, however they are completely re-buildable. Using all high end fully machined aluminum Penske Racing Shock parts.
And feature - the ability to use the original upper shock isolator should the customer desire. If the owner is happy with the performance of his stock vehicle, then this is the last set of shocks that he will have to purchase.
It has adjustable ride height spring seats. So you may raise or lower the cars stance.
They are hand assembled and calibrated to my Blue-print specification.
This is your chance to buy a special set of FGT dampers. This is 1 of 2 sets ever built.
They are similar to
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Shock-A...pt=Race_Car_Parts&vxp=mtr&hash=item2c4d1a8ee5
But are anodized black !!!!

And have stock FGT Isolators installed - for the smoothest ride

DSCN0610.jpg

Last edited:

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
PM sent

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
T&A Shocks is having a sale.

I am ready to sell FGT adjustable Penske coil-over shocks.
At the lowest price ever!

Check it out at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190272164785

This is the same damper that was used at the Rally to fine tune Rocketman’s and Stormcat’s cars. For that extra speed and balanced grip. On the challenging MMP race course.

And then with just a twist of the adjuster knob you are back to that plush street ride
(Some say even softer than the stock Ford shock calibration?).

If you want a great street and track set up I would jump on these. I love mine : ) I will confirm these are Easy to adjust for the track and back for the street.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I have these in my car and must say they are awesome! You can soften them for street use or crank em down for race car performance ! They have 22 setings
I love mine ! This is the trick set up in my book ! The best of both worlds!