Sway bar bushing kit & tires

DiegoR

Mar 1, 2012
Hi,

I'm looking to get set of new front sway bar bushings for a 2006 GT which has about 1.5k miles and the front front rattles, and turned out the bushings of the sway bar are shot.

So looking for these bushings, is not clear for me, if these are the correct P/N for them or are the links or brackets?

4G7Z-5C486-RH
4G7Z-5C486-LH

Or if anyone has them please let me know.

Regarding the tires, seems like the original size is NLA, but not sure if fits fine and all works smooth like intended with the bigger size?

245/40/18
325/30/19

Thanks

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
I have some new bushings in stock..

Reactions: DiegoR

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
The Bridgestones fit fine. Do a search for the tire thread.

Reactions: DiegoR

DiegoR

Mar 1, 2012
I have some new bushings in stock..

Could you send me details through PM?

thanks

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
We have had new poly versions of the front sway bar bushes made - principally we did this because the stock rubber ones do harden over time and are pretty expensive for a simple D bush. The stiffness is similar to stock though this isn't so critical on a primarily radial bush anyway.
We sell these for £95 for a pair (less than we were paying for one stock bush) we can ship to the US with no problem.

Attachments

• tempImageUXIPgB.png
    tempImageUXIPgB.png
    12.5 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Reactions: B.M.F. and roketman

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
We have had new poly versions of the front sway bar bushes made - principally we did this because the stock rubber ones do harden over time and are pretty expensive for a simple D bush. The stiffness is similar to stock though this isn't so critical on a primarily radial bush anyway.
We sell these for £95 for a pair (less than we were paying for one stock bush) we can ship to the US with no problem.
If like to purchase a set from you for my inventory

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
If like to purchase a set from you for my inventory
No problem Ron - You have mail

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Could you send me details through PM?

thanks

I can but maybe you should order the aftermarket ones below as they will last longer

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
After 15 years and 35k miles, I replaced mine with the ones from GT101. Cheaper, will last longer, fixed that front rattle.

Reactions: GT101