Supercars Exposed episode of The Texas Mile

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Will you guys please post how the show went after it's over?? I've got internet access up here on the mountain but no tv!! :willy:willy

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
got my 3 seconds at the beginning spinning a wrench on my wheel and a launch at the end of the episode. Too bad they blurred out my license plate on the launch.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Will you guys please post how the show went after it's over?? I've got internet access up here on the mountain but no tv!! :willy:willy

you got some face time.

Did anyone else notice they showed a good amount of the GT's?

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
you got some face time.

Did anyone else notice they showed a good amount of the GT's?

Pretty good coverage of GT's at the beginning of the show. The last 5 min. had great coverage.:thumbsup

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
You looked good. Your car was awesome.

Best Regards,
Waldo

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
got my 3 seconds at the beginning spinning a wrench on my wheel and a launch at the end of the episode. Too bad they blurred out my license plate on the launch.

Cool though...you got on Speed channel. I could easily identify your car with the GT700 on the back!!!

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
The end was great seeing Keith's car do 218 and JB's launch and smooth shifts :cheers

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Great representation of our Ford GT's guys. You make us proud. The blue Bulgatti in the show has only 200 miles on it and is from Houston and was at Keels & Wheels this weekend and was in my class (contempary autos) of which my GT won 1st place. The car has only been out for these two outings from a museum. Good coverage TexasGT and JBSteven. You both should be happy. Tomy

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Keith, you looked very good and actually sounded sober. Your hat brim was a little low. They fuzzed out your license plate. Why didn't Gail make the bigtime TV show? Looked good and made us all proud.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Very nice coverage. Tanner's personal best occurred while in the TT GT. Made me want to convert mine to TT

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thanks for the update guys. "KIX BUT" didn't make it huh? Legal reasons I guess.

I've had some calls from surprised friends who had no idea I was going to be on the show. It was funny to hear how excited they were.:lol

I hope the Tivo worked but I won't be home until Thursday to watch it.

Oh well, back to the campfire.:biggrin

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Congrats Guys :thumbsup:banana:thumbsup

There would have been more face time if there wasn't some Blond driving a Gallardo around as a daily driver. :bored :ack :frown :thumbsdow
How does that make for good tv:bs

Congrats again guys - job well done :thumbsup
:cheers
Trent

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
I caught it early this morning and agree that the coverage on the GT's was great.

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
loved it!!! Really liked the comment about trashing those time slips before his 218 mph run!

THughes

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
I had my 1.2 seconds of fame on the show. My car was the tungsten car with the number 12 on the side. I got in on the montage at the start of the show and right at the end of the show. Not bad for a car that wasn't running the best when they were shooting. Keith your car looked great and congrats on the 5 minutes of fame, your car is a beast!

Ted

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
loved it!!! Really liked the comment about trashing those time slips before his 218 mph run!

I was hoping they would just show the footage of the car and leave the interview out. I'm not very good in front of a camera.:lol

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Congrats Guys :thumbsup:banana:thumbsup

There would have been more face time if there wasn't some Blond driving a Gallardo around as a daily driver. :bored :ack :frown :thumbsdow
How does that make for good tv:bs

Congrats again guys - job well done :thumbsup
:cheers
Trent

I was going to say the same thing. I find myself fast forwarding her segments, because they are so irritating.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
The entire show should have been coverage of the Texas Mile only. How dumb putting the blond in a white Gallardo and jumping that segment in and out. I jumped back and forth to (Two and a half men) which was much better than the Blond. Great coverage for our group. Tomy PS why didn't the Bugatti run a faster speed?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
great show, it was good to see everyones car on tv, and Jasons mullet too!

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
The entire show should have been coverage of the Texas Mile only. How dumb putting the blond in a white Gallardo and jumping that segment in and out. I jumped back and forth to (Two and a half men) which was much better than the Blond. Great coverage for our group. Tomy PS why didn't the Bugatti run a faster speed?

+1 They should have made the blonde bombshell a short segment, and
back to the Mile. Was a fun watch, thanks for the heads up !