Sunday drive in Southern California

biffom

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2005
Venice, CA
Sunday drive in Southern California - 5 GTs

We had a little meet up down here in LA and a photo opportunity...

It was great to meet you guys and to put faces to names. And to boot I finally got to see another GT on the road!

What a sight!

The cars/drivers were:

Blue – Enzo btr
White – Oskie100
Black – Lemansz
Red - SteveA
Tungsten – biffom

Last edited:

biffom

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2005
Venice, CA

biffom

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2005
Venice, CA

biffom

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2005
Venice, CA

biffom

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2005
Venice, CA

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Nice pics!

Looks like fun...

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Sunday drive...

That's too cool. I hope to be able to participate in something like that in Atlanta.

futuregt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2005
When next?

Damn, missed it today. Had family visiting and got hung up. I live off of Las Virgenes too!!! I have a silver car, would have filled out the line up. Hopefully you guys plan another run soon.
P.S. Getting my FRPP exhaust installed tomorrow!

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
It was bitchin...could have used your color beast..what kind of exhaust?

futuregt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2005
Ford racing muffler(made by borla), I'm pretty sure it's the only aftermarket muffler to date. I know steveA (the red car) has it installed. How did his car sound compared to stock?
Thanks

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
from behind, it defiinilty had a snazzzyer, growlierrr, snarikker sound, and not too onnoxious...whose putting yours on for you? I may do the same

futuregt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2005
Muscle motors in Canoga park, they're a sponsor on this site.

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Nice!

Darn,

Now I wish that I would been there...

Jay, 2005 Yellow #1877

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
That is a sweet collection of photos. Looks like a great time. Man does that red look good minus the bumper. Too bad it has to be on there.

PRDATR

GT Owner
Jan 9, 2006
Michigan, Upper Peninsula
Great set of pics. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup Looks like you guys had a fantastic time!

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
...Amazing! Thanks for taking the trouble to put them all up on the Forum - it's a long processs, so we appreciate it.

I've never been to California, but it's kind of how I imagine it to be - short sleeves in January and the roads full of GT's!!

Looks like you had great fun....

oskie100

GT Owner
Nov 23, 2005
Simi Valley, California
WOW! biffom you had your camera smokin, great shots and good to meet you Carl! Lets do it again where we can wring the cars out a bit!

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Wow, coooool !

I know one thing... My bumper will be lost ca 300 yards past customs in Italy... Looks reallly great without diapers and the Borla on the red ! No wonder, it gives ya wood ! :biggrin

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
A very fun day spent with very nice people!

Anyone up for a trip to the Crystal Cove car show (every sat morn) then a ride up Orteaga Hwy to Hells' Kitchen and over to Toms Farms or Cooks Corner? It's a nice little ride on the bikes and I think the cars would be fun as well.

On another note, if anyone is looking to remove the bumper do not use the supports from Ford as a starting point to cap off the holes. Make your own and save the OEM part. Ford is very proud of them at $1295 ea.

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
yea, Steve I have been there w/o cars before on vacation doen there, very cool...Sunday next works best for me but I can do saturday if need be...niced meeting you as well..let's talklater in the week..cheers