Standard Wheels & GT parts for sale

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
My subscription ran out and my ad got canned. Thanks to the forum members who have bought all my GT parts. I suspect I'll be buying it back for slightly more than I sold it for sometime in the future :wink

What remains:

One set of near new Standard wheels, just a few hundred miles on the wheels. The have the little paper stickers on them even. Perfect center caps. One minor scuff on rim edge of front co-pilot's side wheel. Used F1 tires installed - fronts near new 80%+, rears are almost down to the wear bars but are just gettin good :biggrin I could remove the tires if a buyer can't be found for the mounted set. Will pallet and ship via truck. Pics available. Price reduced - first $2,500

One set of rear BBS optional wheels with F1 tires. One wheel has some scratches and the other is near perfect. Tires are 70%+ I will send pics for anyone interested in some rears.

Hawk HPS brake pads $125 shipped via paypal

Complete set NEW F&R OEM Ford Rotors: will post price

Muffler? Is there any use for a stock muffler other than a wall hanging?

Boxed and unopened set of Heritage numbers: $175 shipped?

I'll be checking the garage for the rest . . .

Best,

Bruce
309-397-2525
brucebyerly at gmail

H

HHGT

My subscription ran out and my ad got canned. Thanks to the forum members who have bought all my GT parts. I suspect I'll be buying it back for slightly more than I sold it for sometime in the future :wink

What remains:

One set of near new Standard wheels, just a few hundred miles on the wheels. The have the little paper stickers on them even. Perfect center caps. One minor scuff on rim edge of front co-pilot's side wheel. Used F1 tires installed - fronts near new 80%+, rears are almost down to the wear bars but are just gettin good :biggrin I could remove the tires if a buyer can't be found for the mounted set. Will pallet and ship via truck. Pics available. Price reduced - first $2,500

One set of rear BBS optional wheels with F1 tires. One wheel has some scratches and the other is near perfect. Tires are 70%+ I will send pics for anyone interested in some rears.

Hawk HPS brake pads $125 shipped via paypal

Complete set NEW F&R OEM Ford Rotors: will post price

Muffler? Is there any use for a stock muffler other than a wall hanging?

Boxed and unopened set of Heritage numbers: $175 shipped?

I'll be checking the garage for the rest . . .

Best,

Bruce
309-397-2525
brucebyerly at gmail

I'll take the Heritage numbers please... will send a pm as well or send me an email at geoviz@gmail.com

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
I'll take the Heritage numbers please... will send a pm as well or send me an email at geoviz@gmail.com

Damn, that was quick. They are yours. Pm sent

Thanks!

Bruce

Aug 25, 2006

Darn............................ we have a Forum member that needs a number "8"

If by chance this particular number is of little concern please let me know as I tend to his gal from time to time.

FYI I too know what they cost today; this was a "smoking" deal and my fingers were ready to snag them but sadly I was asleep at the keyboard.

All the best and thank you

Shadowman

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Darn............................ we have a Forum member that needs a number "8"

If by chance this particular number is of little concern please let me know as I tend to his gal from time to time.

FYI I too know what they cost today; this was a "smoking" deal and my fingers were ready to snag them but sadly I was asleep at the keyboard.

All the best and thank you

Shadowman

Bill, there has been a guy on eBay selling an original set with every number except "6" I believe, and they recently sold, but he has sold them before and relisted them. You may want to try him just in case.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD...bdbQQitemZ350199839707QQptZRaceQ5fCarQ5fParts

Aug 25, 2006
Bill, there has been a guy on eBay selling an original set with every number except "6" I believe, and they recently sold, but he has sold them before and relisted them. You may want to try him just in case.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD...bdbQQitemZ350199839707QQptZRaceQ5fCarQ5fParts

Thank you

I viewed the link and the data must be skewed as it showed the last set less the #6 selling for .99 cents

I will keep looking

Takes care

Shadowman

KDO GT

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2008
Hollywood MD
PM sent Thank you

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
What is the price of the rotors if they are still for sale?
John

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
What is the price of the rotors if they are still for sale?
John

$199/ea for a quick sale shipped to your door. Brand new.

H

HHGT

Damn, that was quick. They are yours. Pm sent

Thanks!

Bruce

Bruce, Paypal sent. Thanks...

Sam

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
I believe the rotors are sold. Wheels and tires still available. Pics available if you need them to buy. Sam - I'll be shipping this week.

Best regards,

Bruce

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
ok, let's reverse - complete wheelset is sold, rotors and rear optional wheels still available. Off to homestead for the NASA race ...

Daltondavid

GT Owner
Jun 22, 2007
Garnet Valley, Pa.
Can you send me pics and price on the optional rear wheels?? Thanks Dave ta2rc@rcn.com

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Can you send me pics and price on the optional rear wheels?? Thanks Dave ta2rc@rcn.com

Yes. I will go take some now and send them to you.

edit: one wheel is perfect, the other has some minor scratches. Both tires are excellent.

Photos available.

Best,

Bruce

Last edited: