Spirit's Memorial March 15-17

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I have been elected to assemble a slideshow of anything Spirit related. If you have any photos of Spirit can you forward them to ccrawford@lqas.com. I will try to complete the video by next Wednesday. I have photos prior to Rally 1 and we will start there.

Reactions: Ed Sims

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Congratulations,see what happens when you claim to have skills! I just sent you a batch and thanks for doing this.

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Thanks Chris. Let me know if you can't access mine via the link I sent you.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Sent a few pics.

Would you be able to share the show with the forum after the Texas Round Up?

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Sent a few pics.

Would you be able to share the show with the forum after the Texas Round Up?
I think I can post the final to YouTube depending on which editing software I use.

Reactions: Special K

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Simon, you don't want these photos on the internet to protect the innocent. I hope his kids understand.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
As I write, I am tipping a nice glass of merlot in honor of my/our friend Fred. RIP

Spirit's Son

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2007
Bulverde, TX
Hi guys,
Thanks for putting this together. It means a lot to us. Looking forward to seeing some of you again and meeting a few new people this weekend.

Thanks
Clayton

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yeah, we'll see about that.. Tell us what you think AFTER the weekend..

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Hi guys,
Thanks for putting this together. It means a lot to us. Looking forward to seeing some of you again and meeting a few new people this weekend.

Thanks
Clayton

I included some of your videos, most pics came from a dvd Spirit gave me after Indy. The video will prove that he was the biggest troublemaker of all of us. It will also prove Dr. Frank is a slut.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I think I can post the final to YouTube depending on which editing software I use.
I’m copying dvds for distribution in Fredericksburg. I have copyrighted audio that could get punted off of YouTube. I have 2 videos one is G rated, the other one not so much, I’ll show it to Mrs Spirit first to get the thumbs up for the service. All iffy photos are Fred’s fault. I’m just the messenger.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Woa!... I've been off site for a while and just saw this thread..... Good man, we did business together even before he sold and retired. We joked that Sheery and my wife looked like sisters... I digress in memories...

I've some classic Fred pics from R1. Who do I send them to?

davidn

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2007
Carrollton,Texas
Sandra and I got home few hours ago....great Event ...wanted to thank Gary,Susan and Sherry Smith and Family to allows us to join in celebrating the life of Fred......there where lots awesome stories and wish we had the chance to meet him....pics for folks that where not able to make it.....54859548585486154862

Last edited: