So I drove my GT through the front gates of the Ferrari factory last Monday….

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Isn't bony's icon just the best!!! :thumbsup

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
AtomicGT said:
Isn't bony's icon just the best!!! :thumbsup
Do you suppose it's possible to marry an icon?

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Forget the marriage stuff, just buy her a drink! Maybe bony can provide some libations? Oh, and also see if she does car washes!

prmoldoaks

GT Owner
Jul 31, 2006
Nice Picture Rob. Where abouts are you based, see you have a UK number plate. I'm here in the UK, based in Suffolk, the only GT here in Suffolk I think?

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
prmoldoaks said:
Nice Picture Rob. Where abouts are you based, see you have a UK number plate. I'm here in the UK, based in Suffolk, the only GT here in Suffolk I think?
I was in Surrey and in the process of moving back to Boston. There are several GT owners around who are really great guys.

Rob

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
>I had to clean the seat after I got out of his car.

So that's what the holes in the seat are for...

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Gierkink - Rob

Here is your photo in a smaller version. Most excellent image. Really cool! Same experience we all have when we park next to a Ferrari In fact, Ferrari owners generally are pissed when that happens as everyone else gathers around the GT. You, by the way, have some really excellent images of your GT in the Alps. What a trip! I guess we live vicariously through the camera!

THIS IS GIERKINK's PHOTO reduced in size

Attachments

• Gierkink - Robs Ford GT at Ferrari Factory.jpg
    Gierkink - Robs Ford GT at Ferrari Factory.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Gierkink said:
I believe Stefan ordered his car without the stripe and then had the paint work you see in the picture added after delivery. Is that accurate Stefan? It looks great!

This CS is also a screamer. Stefan took me for a ride after the tour and he's nuts! He's a scary combination of an extremely good driver who seems to have no fear! I had to clean the seat after I got out of his car.

Rob
That's right, Rob !
I had the car without the stripe, and then did a meticulous paintjob on the back to just have a hint of stripe (the original is only glued on.. ) :thumbsdow

We had fun, and the Ferrari guys were definitely blown away ... as was everybodu else, as we were cruising along to Sant,Agata aka Lambo town...

Boys, that was a real story to enjoy... I was quite timid on the picture, wasn-t sure the guard would survive this faux pas...Rob, and post the other pictures, buddy !