Dr. P

This one says it all.

trauma4_zps07543618.jpg

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
There are 50 other weekends you can make it up to the Mrs. during this calendar year, n'est pas?
Something about "diamonds are forever", could solve the problem?

LOL. I suppose. Honestly, I'll have to see how her week alone with the kids goes while I'm at the Rally. If she shoves one of them in my face and gives me the evil eye when I get home, I think I can safely say I'm out:)

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
Eric
This is a great road I am really looking forward to the Condor run.:driving:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
LOL. I suppose. Honestly, I'll have to see how her week alone with the kids goes while I'm at the Rally. If she shoves one of them in my face and gives me the evil eye when I get home, I think I can safely say I'm out:)

If she shoves one in your face - bring that one on the cruise!

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
If she shoves one in your face - bring that one on the cruise!

I can't wait until one of them is old/big enough to sit on a booster. Right now, they both need those honkin' big child car seats. Ain't no way I'm putting that thing on the Sparcos.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Ralphie is a man of great logic and tuned perception of social interactions!

Last edited:

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Anyone need a co-pilot for this?

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Ralphie and PL510*Jeff

You guys are responsible for getting Midnite Blu, Shelby18, and SycoGT committed for this run!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Ralphie and PL510*Jeff

You guys are responsible for getting Midnite Blu, Shelby18, and SycoGT committed for this run!

Who gave you permission to delegate host responsibilities?

btw my shoulder still hurts sometimes. So arm twisting is out for me.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Moi!

You're good at motivational techniques. Midnite Blu is doing nothing anyway, unless he is crusing to Belize.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Gentlemen,

I am receiving strong support from the So Cal Viper Club to participate in this run. Ran with the So Cal MINI Maniacs (post 4th of July event), along the lower portion of the run through the Lockwood Valley. Incredible run, no one is there, saw 6 Condors, incredible vistas and great road conditions.

ViperFGTCondorRun9-13_zpsa9417a62.jpg

Last edited:

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Ok Doc.
My question is are you going to get the cob webs off the Tungsten beauty for this one? Or are we going to suffer and see you in a V....V...Vip....Viper! There! I got it out!

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Oui, Le Ford GT will be up and running. I have a good friend from Ocean Park that will be bringing the Vipers along.

Last edited:

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
KJRGT

Did the Southern half of the route, Sylmar > Frazier Park > Ojai on Friday with the MINI Maniacs. Incredible run, no traffic, awesome vistas, no polizie! Saw 6 Condors, amazing birds.

Last edited:

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Looking forward to it Doc!
Will bring some GTs along.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
So Cal GT Owners.

There are about 5 weeks before this joint run with the Vipers.........

It will be an excellent day of getting the GT out in the great Los Padres National Forest. Maybe even see some condors!

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Less than a month for this run. Need to bring it back to So Cal GT members who are interested in a great day with some viper owners, Condors, open road, mountain driving, vast stretches of nothingness......................

If you are interested, sign up.

Last edited:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Count me in, Doc! :thumbsup

:cheers

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I can't wait until one of them is old/big enough to sit on a booster. Right now, they both need those honkin' big child car seats. Ain't no way I'm putting that thing on the Sparcos.

Meant to reply a while ago.

Please don't wait until boosters. Baby seat will not hurt your seats. If you're worried put it on a beach towel.

The little ones love to watch the gauge needles move and enjoy the view of something other than a head rest and seat back.
My now 2.5 year old grand daughter says Go Go Go Grandpa Jeff. Precious times when that happens.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Meant to reply a while ago.

Please don't wait until boosters. Baby seat will not hurt your seats. If you're worried put it on a beach towel.

The little ones love to watch the gauge needles move and enjoy the view of something other than a head rest and seat back.
My now 2.5 year old grand daughter says Go Go Go Grandpa Jeff. Precious times when that happens.

Thanks Jeff. Yes, I don't think I can wait to until my oldest is big enough for a booster. She's almost 3 and not even 30 lbs yet. It'll be an eternity before she'll be ready for the big girl seat. I'll just have to take a deep breath, get a ton of old towels, and suck it up. Although, she is somewhat averse to loud sounds. Rear exit headers are going on next week. She may not want to ride in the car anymore:facepalm: