162.5 KB · Views: 250
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 252

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Kayvan, where's the picture of the nearly nude blonde in the passenger seat?

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Nice, Kavan. :thumbsup

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
RPM,

Those pics are apparently offensive to a very large % of members here

So will remain on my iPhone going fwd...

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...Those pics are apparently offensive to a very large % of members here...

If we find out who they are, they will be eliminated...

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
RPM,

Those pics are apparently offensive to a very large % of members here

So will remain on my iPhone going fwd...
I asked for the "nearly nude", not the nude. Shouldn't be offensive to anyone, or that, in of itself is offensive!!!!

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Who knew we were prudish...

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Who knew we were prudish...

There's a big diff between "nude" and "lewd" IMHO. Even Pockets takes no offense to the former (although he darn well may need his meds before [or immediately after] viewing same...)! :willy

I truly don't recall any of Kayvan's photos being offensive...buuuuut then, what th' heck do I know... :shrug

Potato...poTAHto...

(sigh)

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Never posted nude or lewd; privacy/defamation liability too big.

Just tasteful shoots of beautiful, young, Ladies in bathing suits, Halloween or Masquerade Costumes, Varga Calendar / Pin-Up Esquire style photos along side vintage cars, collector Mid-century furniture, modern/contemporary Art, Holiday Parties or natural landscapes.

When members feel that's offensive (and contact management in droves) OR feel its implying prurient mis-deeds....then yes that is the definition of prudishness, jealousy and frankly pathetic.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I admit, I'm jealous, married and happy, so what do I know. I am still alive, so I'm allowed to look and appreciate beauty in any form that I choose, whether it be a beautiful car, woman, sunset, painting, etc. I'm just not allowed to touch said beautiful woman!!!!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I admit, I'm jealous, married and happy, so what do I know. I am still alive, so I'm allowed to look and appreciate beauty in any form that I choose, whether it be a beautiful car, woman, sunset, painting, etc. I'm just not allowed to touch said beautiful woman!!!!

And in a huge percentage of the occurrences, I'm not allowed to touch a beautiful car or painting either. :)

Hey honey, look what I brought home. The only time I ever said that (actually, "bringing home" was when I bought the Cobra at Barrett Jackson. Fortunately for me they had blinked out for a commercial just as I won, so the camera that was jammed in my face didn't have me on, or she would have seen it live.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Never posted nude or lewd; privacy/defamation liability too big.

Just tasteful shoots of beautiful, young, Ladies in bathing suits, Halloween or Masquerade Costumes, Varga Calendar / Pin-Up Esquire style photos along side vintage cars, collector Mid-century furniture, modern/contemporary Art, Holiday Parties or natural landscapes.

When members feel that's offensive (and contact management in droves) OR feel its implying prurient mis-deeds....then yes that is the definition of prudishness, jealousy and frankly pathetic.

ya I was about to say I don't remember anything lewd, sounds like either jealousy or perhaps you came across somebody's daugther.:) I dont think majority here are prudes.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
This is how we roll in Cali

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 56

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Now - that's lewd!