Shipping Recommendations??

docshelby

GT Owner
Apr 8, 2008
Metro Detroit
Would like your advice on shippers. Tenn. to Mich., any help much appreciated. Thank You!

WhiteGT16

GT Owner & White Exotics
Mar 29, 2011
Northern California
Shelbyelite would certainly know, he has been very helpful to me when I needed a shipper.....

campgreenlake

GT Owner
Sep 10, 2007
Florida
Excellence Auto Carriers of Novi, Michigan.They will be moving my FGT from Florida to the GT guys in Michigan next week. Talk to the owner, Kevin on 248-830-9314. Perhaps it could be on the same truck if the timing is right. RB http://www.excellenceautocarriers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Jay Leno has used Intercity Lines (Mass. Based) for years.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

I thought you would have a lot of experience with shippers, since that is the only way you move you cars. :lol

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Where in TN?

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I thought you would have a lot of experience with shippers, since that is the only way you move you cars. :lol
Now that's funny (but true!!!!)

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV

As have I. They are very good, careful, and I always like to see what other cool cars are on the truck with mine.

campgreenlake

GT Owner
Sep 10, 2007
Florida
Just heard from the Excellence Auto Carrier driver. He will be here tomorrow to pick up my FGT for transprt to Michigan. If you are ready to ship you might want to check and see if they have an open space and could pick up your car as they head back to Michigan. RB

docshelby

GT Owner
Apr 8, 2008
Metro Detroit
Hey RB:
I called LM today. No call back yet :(