Shelby Elite's #65 White/Blue GT on e-bay.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 19, 2007
Frankfort Ill
I was trolling ebay and came across Shelby's white GT. We spoke just after he got her and even discussed the stripe. Shelby, you can correct me if it was a different car. What a wonderful car. Elite has outdone themselves. Do yourself a favor and take a look and then another. I have never met Shelby other than a phone conversation a very long time ago, but kudos have to go out for some excellent work.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Thanks! I have owned this car for a year and alot of time and hard work has been put into what you see today by me and my team. Many people got the chance to see her first hand at the rally. Hopefully they will voice their opinion on her quality.
Someone post a link to it if you get a chance. I would but I am typing this on my iPhone. :)

Button

Jul 11, 2009
Iowa

Aug 25, 2006
Shelby I saw your gal and the magic that you and Eric did to her and she is stunning.

Takes care

Shadowman

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Great thing about being a dealer.

Shelby gets to drive beautiful gals for a short time and exchange them for something different. Kind of like Tiger Woods but without all the grief!

Chip

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Shelby gets to drive beautiful gals for a short time and exchange them for something different. Kind of like Tiger Woods but without all the grief!

Chip

One thing about GTs....I haven't figured out how to drive 2 at once.....unless you have a friend (2 gals are better than one, temporarily anyway). :biggrin

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I think this GT is the BEST LOOKING one you've built EVER! Very Unique and different and it's my color (white). Tomy Hamon PS Really turned heads in Texas at Rally IV.

Joehand1

Tungsten GT Owner
Sep 20, 2007
Hattiesburg, MS, USA
This IS the 2010 version of the Ford GT.

Absolutely Stunning, even to a GT owner!:eek

KDO GT

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2008
Hollywood MD
Whyyyyyyyyyy

Sa it is't sooooooo don't let it goooooooooo
Truly a first class job on this one:thumbsdow:banana

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Laid my eyes on this beauty at the Rally also. Stunning both visually and in quality of workmanship! :eek

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
It was an amazing build. You have to give it to Shelby for vision and originality. I am sorry to hear she is going to leave your hands. Please make sure the new owner has our address. I would love to see it again at rally 5.

...so what color are you doing next?

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
This car will absolutely take your breath away. The closer you look, the more you will realize all of the high end extras and little details that have gone into this gal. It will leave you breathless and giddy like a little kid if you take a ride in it. I had the opportunity to do a little ride along with Shelby at Rally IV. This car accelerates sooo hard and yet is sooo smooth. Whoever ends up with this car will be very happy, I only wish I could swing it. I really want this car!

Gill Jr.

GT Owner
Aug 7, 2007
Orange County, CA
Billet A-Arms too!

RDFGT

Dec 7, 2009
O.P., Fl.
Sweeeeeeeet!!!!:thumbsup

John Weires

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2009
Beautiful and tastefully done. John

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
She is safe and sound in her warm (er) new home in Dallas TX! I already miss her!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
She is safe and sound in her warm (er) new home in Dallas TX! I already miss her!

I can understand that, she was a nice gal. Enjoyed checking out #65 at the Rally!

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL

Can't wait to see the next one! I'm sure you already have something in the shop...

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Looks like art work to me .....................beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!

--

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx

WAIT WAIT WAIT....DALLAS

Ok Shelby so this was someone that had a GT already or just got their first?

Get them to post up..us Dallas boys will be on the lookout.

Matt