May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Jake.. no photos of your ride ????

GTMikey

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2008
Lake Tahoe
What's this I hear on the SAAC Forum about all 125 cars getting pulled over by the CHP due to two guys being idiots???

Mike

jsalomon

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 20, 2006
Newport Beach, CA
Rick (Shelby #18)

look what showed up last week!

shelbyGT500Buerge11-25-092.jpg

iphone360.jpg

Been talking to my Vice President friend at Shelby American, is the SS worth it? Kind of a stupid question, but I am potentially in for the $1700 for the extended warranty today or tomorrow, but would lose that if I went SS on this one. Would look cool with the SS, but not sure I like the side air scoops, with your convertible you by passed thoes attachments. Quoted at 31K for everything. How long did it take on your GT500 to do the mods? I know you put i the 427, so that was extra time. 730 bhp sounds awesome but rarely used?

I love my black 08 725hp SS (I goot the Ford Racing Suspension). The car is scary fast. The mate black stripes would look good on your car!

GTMikey

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2008
Lake Tahoe
Talking to some of the guys on the SAAC forum and some local guys here in Socal the biggest knock on the SS is it is tough getting it to hookup. A LOT of wheel spin unless some further suspension mods are made etc....

Mike

jsalomon

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 20, 2006
Newport Beach, CA
Talking to some of the guys on the SAAC forum and some local guys here in Socal the biggest knock on the SS is it is tough getting it to hookup. A LOT of wheel spin unless some further suspension mods are made etc....

Mike

Very true..... But it's perfect for drifting:lol

Delexjb

GT Owner
May 27, 2006
Portland, Oregon
jsalomon:

I had this 2010 dropped off last month at Shelby LV for the SS upgrade plus the cold air kit. It is due back in a month or so and I am anxiously waiting to test it out. I will let you know how it handles once it is back but I am looking forward to long, first gear burnouts.

Attachments

• Jerry Brazie #51 --Drop Off--Pic3.jpg
    Jerry Brazie #51 --Drop Off--Pic3.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 86

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Anyone going to the 11 bash? I'm already here. Need to see a familiar face.