Shadowman's Manzeer aka Bra for sale

Aug 25, 2006
I have an as new Speed Lingerie manzeer, bra, mask or ?? for sale.

My gal is black with the silver stripe as such it matches very nice. FYI; it does NOT have the license plate holder stiched to the front of it.

I have this one for sale because I purchased another that I had Rich aka Speed Lingerie make a personal tweak on it for me.

It has been installed as such it is truly prefit and ready for a new owner.

If interested let me know as I am only asking $300.00 for it; BTW it does not come with the mirror covers

Takes care

Shadowman

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
The deal of a lifetime! Ass-uming you have a black striped gal.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Shadow, what are you having them do? Should the rest of us bra owners be interested?

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Is it black only or does it have the silver stripes too?

Aug 25, 2006
Shadow, what are you having them do? Should the rest of us bra owners be interested?

In candor it is a minor tweak that has nothing too do with the fit; and it is a tweak that most would likley not be drawn to which is why I did not make mention of it so as not to open Pandora's box

Takes care

Shadowman

Aug 25, 2006
Is it black only or does it have the silver stripes too?

It has the silver stripes and if your gal does too the color and placement is spot on.

All the best

Shadowman

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
It has the silver stripes and if your gal does too the color and placement is spot on.

All the best

Shadowman

Any Blk/ Slvr owner should jump at this deal. I don't know why Shadowman is changing as the one I've had since May has been perfect. For $300 - TAKE IT! I would but I have one.....

Shadowman - If nobody goes for it I'll offer $275! :thumbsup for that price a spare is cheap....

Aug 25, 2006
Any Blk/ Slvr owner should jump at this deal. I don't know why Shadowman is changing as the one I've had since May has been perfect. For $300 - TAKE IT! I would but I have one.....

Shadowman - If nobody goes for it I'll offer $275! :thumbsup for that price a spare is cheap....

You are a good man

I feel certain that as the direct result of your offer numerous others started to roll in and what was a initially a simple manzeer for sale became a boutique piece as such the bidding contiues at this time.

Oh well; back to earth again.......... no stream of offers but rather a couple folks that appreciated the opportunity for such a product at a great price.

Not only was it sold for $300 but I also chatted with Rich at Speed Lingerie because as it was the person that purchased it had one already on order with him and Rich was very willing to cancel his order. I had made Rich aware in adavnce of my intentions because I did not want to ruffle any feathers.

The folks at Speed Lingerie are truly a class act and their product whether for you or not is top of the line

Takes care and thank you all

Shadowman

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
You are a good man

I feel certain that as the direct result of your offer numerous others started to roll in and what was a initially a simple manzeer for sale became a boutique piece as such the bidding contiues at this time.

Oh well; back to earth again.......... no stream of offers but rather a couple folks that appreciated the opportunity for such a product at a great price.

Not only was it sold for $300 but I also chatted with Rich at Speed Lingerie because as it was the person that purchased it had one already on order with him and Rich was very willing to cancel his order. I had made Rich aware in adavnce of my intentions because I did not want to ruffle any feathers.

The folks at Speed Lingerie are truly a class act and their product whether for you or not is top of the line

Takes care and thank you all

Shadowman

I should of bought it and not done the drunk and post! :bang :bang

great product... need to talk to Rich about the low emblem!