Service tech in San Diego

KilterGT

Jun 17, 2020
I have a GT that needs some service any recommendations?

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
What service? Put your location and your car in your profile too.

KilterGT

Jun 17, 2020
Oh yea good idea
Temecula (SoCal near San Diego)
06 GT

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Do you have 4 post lift at your house as some GT techs will come to your home?

KilterGT

Jun 17, 2020
Not yet probably next year

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I thought Kendall was in southern CA but can't find an address and have some errands to run... I also recall maybe he was "off the air" while his shop moves.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
If you have access to a four post lift Rich Robach out of Kingman AZ may travel to your location. If no lift access your options are limited as Kendall and son would be preferred but are north of you. I believe Kendall's business is CoolTech LLC on the web. You might try Galpin Ford if Kendall or Rich is not available as they had an experienced GT Tech years past but don't know who they have now. Other GT owners in Southern Cal may chime in here to recommend a trusted GT Tech in area. We have a trusted GT Tech here in Phoenix AZ at Sanderson Ford, Brian Naylor.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
KilterGT - I believe it was you that reached out to us via email regarding an AC issue. We are about 60 days our from completing our new (much larger) shop for GT work, but we have been servicing a couple of GT's who have "urgent " issues. In short, from our experience a non-functioning AC is most likely to be a low level of charge. We would easily be able to get that working if you wanted to come by with the car. For more routine maintenance items, we expect to be back up and running in ~60 days and we would be happy to be your go-to shop for you GT needs.

scotfree

Nov 22, 2021
San Diego, CA
Oh yea good idea
Temecula (SoCal near San Diego)
06 GT
Did you find a reputable service source? I am also looking for my '05, North San Diego County.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Just sent you a DM. HG Performance in San Marcos is capable.

Reactions: scotfree

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
KilterGT - I believe it was you that reached out to us via email regarding an AC issue. We are about 60 days our from completing our new (much larger) shop for GT work, but we have been servicing a couple of GT's who have "urgent " issues. In short, from our experience a non-functioning AC is most likely to be a low level of charge. We would easily be able to get that working if you wanted to come by with the car. For more routine maintenance items, we expect to be back up and running in ~60 days and we would be happy to be your go-to shop for you GT needs.
Kendall, I need to speak with you on an issue, please see the DMs and e-mails sent.

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Kendall, please check your DM….I still need a return ticket, thanks

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I replied to your emails. Going to spam? We will send the return shipping label with the replacement parts.... hopefully within the next couple of days.