Scottsdale Rally to Rally IV Detailing

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Is there any interest in getting your GT's detailed, hand washed, etc.. at the Scottsdale Rally to the Rally IV? I have a home five minutes from Chip's house with deionized water and since I am bringing the new 40 ft. trailer this time, I can supply all of my normal equipment and run full operations without interference.

You would not need to bring your GT's to me, please enjoy the event, I will go to Chip's or the Marriott Scottsdale Suites Old Town and drive your GT back to my home for your requested detailing and simply return it when it is finished.

I can suit almost any detailing request so please do not hesitate to ask.

Testimonials - GT Portfolio

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Detailing

I'm interested!!!:thumbsup

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Annual ritual.

Jason,

I will have at least 3 and possibly 4 cars for you to detail in Scottsdale.

Chip

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Jason,

I have to arrange my schedule, but thought I may have you do my Bentley Continental Flying Spur, an perhaps one or two others. I'll let you know.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Thank you gentlemen, will be in touch via PM's shortly. :cheers

There are still plenty of openings for everyone else. Unlike last year this does not need to be for full detailing sessions so just let me know what you would like done or I can direct you to a page on my website where you can put together your own detailing package and price in real time.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
*Bump* :cheers

If you would like your GT trailered instead of driven to/from being detailed, that is an option, just ask. Thanks!

Jason

abrahamj.jpg