Safecraft harness bars, stillen splash shields

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I have one set of Safecraft harness bars that mount behind the seats that you attach your seat harness to. Black anodized, round with "Safecraft" engraved on them. Bolts included. I was told today that they no longer make them. Be aware that you may have to remove the plastic knob that your cargo net hangs from in order to install these. I believe new they were about $150 a pair. Will take $100 including shipping anywhere in the states.

Also one new, never installed set of Stillen splash shields for the rear fenders. If you plan to run your car at the Texas Mile these could save you a lot of paint. $103 from Stillen, will take $90 including shipping in the states.

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=STIFGTSPL2&c=EX&m=all

I also have one aluminum fire extinguisher mount from Livermore Performance that mounts to the seat track. It does NOT have the mounting block that screws to it. It's just the flat aluminum plate with two small holes that bolts to the seat track. $125 new, will take $60 inc. shipping. This is just the Thornhill bracket.

http://livermoreperformance.com/ford_safety.html#lp

Will accept Paypal.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I´d like to take the harness bars, the splash shields and the thornhill bracket

I´d like to take delivery at the Rally, but will pay right away of course.

Thanks
Anders

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I´d like to take the harness bars, the splash shields and the thornhill bracket

I´d like to take delivery at the Rally, but will pay right away of course.

Thanks
Anders

My favorite Dane!

Wait, you're the only Dane I know, but I'm sure I'd like you best if I knew them all.:biggrin

The good news is, you can have it all. The bad news is, I won't be at the rally. I'll check into shipping to Denmark and we'll work something out.

You bringing your car this time or are you gonna install all this in your Mustang rental?:lol

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
My favorite Dane!

Wait, you're the only Dane I know, but I'm sure I'd like you best if I knew them all.:biggrin

You bringing your car this time or are you gonna install all this in your Mustang rental?:lol

I pretty sure you are right on that one :biggrin

Would love to bring the GT, but the hassle and price is just too much. I wish it was possible to rent one for the Rally, but I guess we´re stuck with a boring rental once again. Right now, we´re trying to figure out how to make it a little more cool so we can fit in with the FGT crowd.

I guess the items are quite small, so I don´t think it will be too expensive to send to Denmark. Another option would be to ship to a shop in CT where I have a container departing in about 10 days with my 66 GT350.

Too bad you won´t attend the Rally

:cheers
Anders

Last edited:

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Right now, we´re trying to figure out how to make it a little more cool so we can fit in with the FGT crowd.

Anders

More cool to fit in????

I loved the silkscreen FGT on the mustang your rented. You were always easy to pick out and the two of you in helmets on the Vegas track with the top down was a mental picture I will never forget! Very cool Anders!
Just sorry the GT will not be making the trip over this year but I certainly understand the transportation hassels.

Will just be good that you and your friends are there with us again!