Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Make sure your deposit is held by a reputable escrow agent on this deal.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit

That's Paul, always reaching out to volunteer. :lol

Good advice tho.

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
"America's only true Supercar"
.......Not!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
That's Paul, always reaching out to volunteer. :lol

Good advice tho.

I'm not volunteering. I said reputable escrow agent.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
personally I think the S7 only suffers from one small problem, mainly the price being 900 thousand dollars too much

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

That was my thought as well given recent history.

personally I think the S7 only suffers from one small problem, mainly the price being 900 thousand dollars too much

If the car will in fact look/be no different than the previous S7 except for the addition of the things mentioned in the article, my guess its $1mil 'sticker' would be about $650K - $700K on the heavy side. 'Would take quite a bit more than, say, a bigger pair of turbos, upgraded electronics and some CF components to justify a 'sticker' anything over $300K-$400K for an S7 'upgrade', if you will. Buuut, that's just MHO.

Coincidentally, while wifey and I were in SoCal last week, a little birdie told me G.M. will supposedly be offering a 1,000 h.p. TT V8 option for the new mid-engine 'Vette...and at a price faaaaar below $1mil, I might add. 'Far below $400K for that matter...

So, if the above turns out to be accurate - choose one... :wink

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida

:lol

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
That was my thought as well given recent history.

If the car will in fact look/be no different than the previous S7 except for the addition of the things mentioned in the article, my guess its $1mil 'sticker' would be about $650K - $700K on the heavy side. 'Would take quite a bit more than, say, a bigger pair of turbos, upgraded electronics and some CF components to justify a 'sticker' anything over $300K-$400K for an S7 'upgrade', if you will. Buuut, that's just MHO.

Coincidentally, while wifey and I were in SoCal last week, a little birdie told me G.M. will supposedly be offering a 1,000 h.p. TT V8 option for the new mid-engine 'Vette...and at a price faaaaar below $1mil, I might add. 'Far below $400K for that matter...

So, if the above turns out to be accurate - choose one... :wink

i have seen the previous S7s and unless saleen is building an all new car that we have not seen (which does not seem like they are, basically a more optioned version of the previous car) then I can easily say it is way overpriced, by a lot, we know of other cars out there that adhere to the same formula, basically "way overpriced" for what you get, but apparantly there is a market for these cars all be it a very small market and its usually a guy that has 80 other cars that will add this to his collection I seriously doubt for that kind of money this would be anyones first choice, If I had a 918, a la ferrari, a P1, a F40, "A new GT :)" a Hyura, a Koenegsigg and I had another mil to spend on a car then and only then...... I would buy a second 918 :rofl

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Is there an application process to acquire one ? :biggrin