S. Florida Exotic car run 5/20. Starts at Rick Case Collection.

Omega_man

GT Owner 2005 #248
Mar 19, 2007
S. Florida
To anyone interested, on 5/20 there will be an "exotics only" car run that starts at Rick Case Collection at Griffin Rd & I-75. The run starts 1-2pm at Rick Case, then caravan over to Shooters (last I heard). You can speak to Robert or Joe at the collection, or go to the thread on the Lambopower forum if registered there. Mostly Lambos, but many other exotics to attend.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20879&hl=rick case&st=0

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Omega can you cut and paste the info? looks like I have to sign up to see the post. Thanks for the info.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Kim,
Thanks for posting the info. It was nice to meet you and your wife!! Hope to see you around.. Brian

Omega_man

GT Owner 2005 #248
Mar 19, 2007
S. Florida
Hey, here is what I have. Below are some of the more relevant parts of the thread. It evolved of 3 pages of it being worked out. Looks like it will be fun!!!!!:biggrin

Myself (LAMBO-IN-IT) and Mike are planning a meet and run, Sunday May 20th (mark your calendars). We are going to meet at Rick Case Lux collection out west and then cruise east. I spoke to Joe (GM at Lux) and he is excited about having the whole LP crew. John (JCM) and his crew will be there. We should have at least 10-20 Lambos.
suggestions on locations out east where we can have lunch and hang out. AKAFULLY, you are more then welcome to shoot. And I am working on the person to take videos as well. If anyone has any other ideas or suggestions please feel free..
LETS MAKE THIS THE BEST SOUTH FLORIDA MEET EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this event has turned out to be alot bigger then I expected.
we will need a head count by Tuesday the 15th, so we can reserve parking and tables.
remember everyone is welcome, but exotics are expected...
lets try to make this at least 90% Bull Run...

Posted on f-chat in the florida section.
This is what Alex posted on The South Florida Toys website.

Bull Run & Bikini Contest MAY 20th
All lambo guys and girls will meet at Lux Collection Sunday afternoon around 1-2 PM, then we will drive to Shooters to eat and have some fun.the lux collection is on 15800 rick case way. go 95 to 595 west to 75 south to Griffen rd west to 1st light make right then at next light another right then straight and you'll see lux collection on your right.This bull run and event will be filmed in HD,and will be on the South Florida Toys DVD coming out this fall.

Omega_man

GT Owner 2005 #248
Mar 19, 2007
S. Florida
Hey Kim,
Thanks for posting the info. It was nice to meet you and your wife!! Hope to see you around.. Brian
Hi Brian, great to meet you too! Love your GT with the CF...very nice!!!