S. FL Go Cart day !!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Guys tomorrow is a special day for me. Some friends and I are going to the X treme Indoor Go Kart Track in Ft. Lauderdale. www.xtremeindoorkarting.com
It's on Powerline Rd. just north of Commercial Blvd. It's just west of I-95 you can see it from the interstate. This is an open invite to all my GT brothers to come out and have some fun. Sorry it's short notice. The Flag drops at 6:00 pm. all friends and family are welcome. My cell # is 954 298 7510. If you've never been there it's a great track !!! Hope to see you there !! :thumbsup

Bill M

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2007
If you are still there at 7:00 I will try to make it down, that will give you some warm-up time

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
If you are still there at 7:00 I will try to make it down, that will give you some warm-up time

Bill,
I'm not sure how long we'll be there but take my cell # in post 1.. By 7 I may be wore out.. :ack regards, Brian

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
What's required to race? Do you have to bring anything?

Lew

GT Owner
Nov 9, 2006
South Florida
Brian,

That looks like a blast. How bruised/sore do you get doing this (assuming no crashing)? Do you bring your own helmet?

I might be able to stop by.

-Lew

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Looks like a great excuse for a run down alligator alley and a visit to the quarterdeck on 17th after the "event" - let me know next time -- I need a break!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
What's required to race? Do you have to bring anything?
Just make sure you have closed toe shoes..
Brian,

That looks like a blast. How bruised/sore do you get doing this (assuming no crashing)? Do you bring your own helmet?

-Lew

They have helmets and safety gear. It's a pretty fast track and they really police people hitting each other hard. Minor bumping is permitted..

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Pricing?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

They may have it on their website. The link is in the first post..

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
indoor karting with Stormcat

When I was in Miami I went to the Extreme Karting track with Stromcat. It was fun but just don't bet any money - Stormcat has that track wired! I think he had the lap record or something like that.

Ed

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Brian,

-Lew

Lew,
Let me clarify if you have a helmet you can bring it. I bring my own...But they have them in all sizes for the general public..

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
When I was in Miami I went to the Extreme Karting track with Stromcat. It was fun but just don't bet any money - Stormcat has that track wired! I think he had the lap record or something like that.

Ed

We'll I wouldn't go that far but I've been around the track a few times...:biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
It's his birthday.... you got to make him feel like a king today :)

Bill M

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2007
In that case I'll drive a little slower, Happy Brithday Brian

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
In that case I'll drive a little slower, Happy Brithday Brian

Hey Bill Thanks for coming out and kicking our butts !!! I guess you forgot what you promised up there ^^^^ :biggrin

Bill M

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2007
Karting

You where running fast so I had to get with the program, it's the racer in me

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Happy birthday Brian, I was on my way when my wife called me and told me that she lost her car keys in Neiman Marcus, I hauled ass as fast as I could but by the time I got there it was already too late...

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I wish I had been in town, I would have joined you.

The local Viper Club drives that track frequently. It is always blast.

Do we need to wait another year to get together and have some fun?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I wish I had been in town, I would have joined you.

The local Viper Club drives that track frequently. It is always blast.

Do we need to wait another year to get together and have some fun?

Maybe we can get the GT guys together when GT Joey comes in Town ?? I'm in ...:thumbsup