Road Trip from TX to Rally

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
bony said:
You Texans are sure a great group! Wish I could have driven up with you. See y'all soon. :biggrin

Anytime you guys want to get together down here I can set something up. It wont compare to last week unless I can kidnap Camillo's girls and some of the hot Saleen assemblers. We do have Devils Cove on lake Travis. Look it up it was custom built for you bony.

http://www.devilsdayaustin.com/

Last edited:

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Silverbullitt said:
We might go to SA Saturday. If so we can meet somewhere.
If you are coming to SA, just let me know time & place. That would save me trip up to your place to get the car cover.
This weekend I am planning on taking the Panoz out for exercise - I am sure it feels somewhat neglected with all this GT stuff going on. At least it does have somewhat of a trunk [but no top - everything has it's tradeoffs].
Let me know.
Thanks

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Spirit said:
If you are coming to SA, just let me know time & place. That would save me trip up to your place to get the car cover.
This weekend I am planning on taking the Panoz out for exercise - I am sure it feels somewhat neglected with all this GT stuff going on. At least it does have somewhat of a trunk [but no top - everything has it's tradeoffs].
Let me know.
Thanks

How about the Alamo Cafe on IH10 at 7:00? We are going to Fiesta TX and we will be ready to stop by then.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Silverbullitt said:
How about the Alamo Cafe on IH10 at 7:00? We are going to Fiesta TX and we will be ready to stop by then.
Your On!!
I'll buy.
Will be driving the only Panoz roadster you will see there, it's a Tungsten Silver [Panoz calls it Titaniam Silver] with an extra bubble in the hood for the Supercharger.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Spirit said:
Your On!!
I'll buy.
Will be driving the only Panoz roadster you will see there, it's a Tungsten Silver [Panoz calls it Titaniam Silver] with an extra bubble in the hood for the Supercharger.

See you then. I'll be in a blue GMC Envoy. I call it our covered wagon. It sways from side to side when it hits a bump. Way different than the GT.

kosupply

GT Owner/Board of Directors
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 27, 2006
Houston
If you guys ever want to come to Houston, I can arrange a track day at www.msrhouston.com. Did I meet you guys at the rally. I have a hard time keeping up with names and places of everyone we met.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
KO, we looked for you , but none of us met you. Must have been hiding.

kosupply

GT Owner/Board of Directors
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 27, 2006
Houston
I was overwhelmed by it all. My car was the only one with aftermarket wheels. I was also the one that Les embarrassed the #&*% out of during his impromptu auction! They should have had a standup by name or something. There was a lot of us there.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
kosupply said:
If you guys ever want to come to Houston, I can arrange a track day at www.msrhouston.com. Did I meet you guys at the rally. I have a hard time keeping up with names and places of everyone we met.

That sounds cool. It is time for all of the TX and nearby folks (dbtgt) to get together. How about early November. It would be cooler for the southerners and it might draw a few folks from up north that want to escape the cold. If you need to get the numbers up I can tap into the SVT guys in TX.