Road & Track

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Did I miss (or, more likely, forget) that Road & Track has listed our Camilo Pardo on its Editorial Advisory Board? R&T has a new format, including oversize pages and 10 month/year subscription. So I looked at the staff names and was surprised to see Camilo. Is this old news? In any case, congratulations!

Howard

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
He's given them some advice on their graphics. I'd be surprised if they are done changing it up.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Sam & Co. in process of a major makeover at R&T. And doing a great job of it !!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Yep, just got the latest issue and he's there!

JJayB

GT Owner
Jan 7, 2007
Orange Park Acres, CA
May issue of R&T is a knock out! I'm a road race fanatic and the comparison of the Lotus 49 against the ZR1 was brilliant as I've often wondered how fast the old formula one cars were. Somebody gets it at R&T!

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Yeah, but that article describing the ZR1 as the Ferrari's first U.S. competition was bull$h!t. Hadn't the author ever read/seen/experienced the GT vs the F360 and F430?

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
Someone get them to update the test numbers on the GT in the back. They're preproduction and have been outdated for 7-8 years.

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
Well strike that. Just looked at new edition and they took that out for more ad space for cooking shows on esquire.

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Just received the new issue which looks promising. I would hope that with less issues per year, each will have more content.