Rednecks attack Clarkson!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
If I lived in Washington, I think I would not be tossing stones, you guys are not far away from San Francisco. Oh before you start shooting back, FRESNO is proud to be the capital of the CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN party in California.
FYI, the five of us meet for coffee every couple of days....:thumbsup :banana :thumbsup

Bony, you mean there are only five Republicans in Fresno?:confused

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
New Orleans and Lousiana have always been a 'very special place' and will continue to be so. Interesting more money had been spent prior to Katrina in Louisiana than in any state, question remains what happened to it, or should I drill down and ask in whose pocket it wound up in...
Louisiana has a history of electing leaders who are becoming, or are felons! I would have to say that state is more screwed up than CA, and it is not because of the hurricanes. I seldom agree with the politics of my elected officials, but at least, they are not crooks.

Last edited:

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
. Oh before you start shooting back, FRESNO is proud to be the capital of the CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN party in California.

Obviously you are not familiar with the "Orange Curtian" and the cities that lie in siege behind it down here in So Cal.
You will need passes to enter through it in August..... cars with trunks will be searched.

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
(1)The recipients of the car then tried to sue/litigate with Top Gear for $20,000 as it was a 1982 Cadillac and had therefore been 'misrepresented'.

(2)... the presenters are popular here and seen as 'normal guys' in an otherwise very PC world.

(1)LAWSUIT HAPPY OPPORTUNISTS ARE RAMPANT OVER HERE. AND WE'RE SICK OF 'EM TOO. 'FAR AS I'M CONCERNED - THEY ALL OUGHTA BE SHOT. ("No good deed goes unpunished" comes to mind here.)

(2) "TOP GEAR" IS POPULAR OVER HERE TOO ...WHERE IT'S SHOWN ... which isn't everywhere. Those guys are a scream as far as I'm concerned!

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
If I lived in Washington, I think I would not be tossing stones, you guys are not far away from San Francisco. Oh before you start shooting back, FRESNO is proud to be the capital of the CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN party in California.
FYI, the five of us meet for coffee every couple of days....:thumbsup :banana :thumbsup

I stand by what I said. 'Got NO USE WHATSOEVER for that city at all anymore. 'More loosers there than practically anywhere else in the country. It's a dope legalizin', anti-military, white flag wavin', "P.C." lovin', abortion supportin', looney bin. AND NOW THEIR HEAD LOON IS THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!

UNBE-FREAKIN-LIEVABLE. How does this country allow crap like THAT to happen...?????????????:mad

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
I stand by what I said. 'Got NO USE WHATSOEVER for that city at all anymore. 'More loosers there than practically anywhere else in the country. It's a dope legalizin', anti-military, white flag wavin', "P.C." lovin', abortion supportin', looney bin. AND NOW THEIR HEAD LOON IS THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!

UNBE-FREAKIN-LIEVABLE. How does this country allow crap like THAT to happen...?????????????:mad

Pockets,
Don't beat around the bush. Tell us how you really feel.:lol :wink

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Pockets,
Don't beat around the bush. Tell us how you really feel.:lol :wink

I'M TRYIN', DAG NABBIT! PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!:slap

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I thought one of more unpleasant aspects of the aftermath of the storm in New Orleans was the horrid gang stuff that started kicking off in the large stadium where people were sheltering. Rapes, robbery etc - terrifying.

It was once said that we are all only 4 meals away from anarchy.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I thought one of more unpleasant aspects of the aftermath of the storm in New Orleans was the horrid gang stuff that started kicking off in the large stadium where people were sheltering. Rapes, robbery etc - terrifying.

It was once said that we are all only 4 meals away from anarchy.

New Orleans isn't called "the big easy" for nothing. The place has been noted for illegal activities of all kinds on the part of it's citizens AND it's "public servants" since 'day one'. There probably isn't a more corrupt city in the U.S. (We even have actual news crew footage of cops - COPS! - looting stores in the aftermath of the storm down there. I've seen it.) The storm just gave 'em all a convenient opportunity to raise hell w/o any concern about being confronted. The activities you mentioned only gained world attention because of the flood (no pun intended) of reporters down there to witness it at the time, and the fact that so many people were within the confines of such a small area... so, activities of the type you listed were hard for anybody to miss under those circumstances.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
I seldom agree with the politics of my elected officials, but at least, they are not crooks.

Or, they are just smarter ones ...........

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
(We even have actual news crew footage of cops - COPS! - looting stores in the aftermath of the storm down there. I've seen it.)

I saw that also! They were just walking around with shopping carts, taking everything they wanted.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I saw that also! They were just walking around with shopping carts, taking everything they wanted.

Yup. Dat wuz da one. 'Two female cops, if I remember right. (I know ONE of 'em was...............)

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
They were also real out of shape. What kind of cops were they? They were definate poster children for donut eating cops.

I dont know about you, but in a crisis, I think people should have enough food in their home for a few at least a couple of weeks. It doesn't mean it has to be expensive. Canned food goes a long way and don't cost much.

racegirl

Louisiana has a history of electing leaders who are becoming, or are felons! I would have to say that state is more screwed up than CA, and it is not because of the hurricanes. I seldom agree with the politics of my elected officials, but at least, they are not crooks.

crooked politicians BUT wonderful drive through bars
oh and as soon as you can see above the bar you can order drinks
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

racegirl

fresno may have the most republicans..
but you also have him
kfed.jpg

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
fresno may have the most republicans..
but you also have him
kfed.jpg

he is running for da mayor's job:biggrin

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Uhhhhhhhhh ...Bony? He IS da mayor!!!!!!!!:rofl

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005

Hey, he looks like a upstanding citizen compared to the past mayor of Washington DC, Marion Barry!

Bony, aren't you going to vote for him?