Recommend Service in Georgia

GT Trent

GT Owner
Jun 21, 2022
I have a 2005 GT and looking for a reliable experienced GT technician/shop to service my car in the North Georgia / North Atlanta area. I live in Alpharetta. Does anyone have a recommendation? Thanks!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Welcome to the forum, we have several members in our area but only a few active on the forum. My experience with local Ford dealers is limited and have not really found anyone with a certified mechanic although maybe someone can chime in with that information The good news is the cars are pretty bullet proof and general maintenance items can be performed yourself or by most any competent mechanic with the help of the repair manual. For anything major the forum has several members that can help.

Oz-ATL

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 14, 2020
Atlanta
Call Merlin Auto group and see if they’ll let you bring it to Wade there. He has experience with my FGT.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Welcome! 👍 Looking forward to seeing yours!

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Welcome to the Forum. I'm in Alpharetta too if you ever want to sync up. I havent needed any repairs and do my own service, so I dont have a good answer either. I know the Ferrari dealer used to work on a Tungsten GT that I almost purchased, so they have some experience. I wouldnt trust Angela Krause Ford with anything.
Bill

Reactions: B. West

Oz-ATL

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 14, 2020
Atlanta
Btwog - I just picked that car up. It’s fantastic. Sounds like we need a small ATL/Alpharetta FGT and Coffee soon.

Reactions: BtwoG

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
And Don't forget your power steering hoses. Supply is starting to run down a bit and when they are gone, they are gone. I'll be coming to the Nashville/Knoxville area next week for
GT work, but Atlanta may be a bit farther than I want to go.

Reactions: Oz-ATL and Johntpr
Aug 7, 2021
Hudson, OH
I am moving to Alpharetta in July. Would be great to connect with fellow GT owners!

Reactions: BtwoG and Oz-ATL

GT Trent

GT Owner
Jun 21, 2022
sounds good likewise , reach out when your in town

GT Trent

GT Owner
Jun 21, 2022
Thanks Oz I’ll give Melin a call and ask for Wade. I also thought about the Ferrari dealer in Alpharetta BT mentioned. I’ll let you know how it worked out. Thanks

Reactions: Oz-ATL

Oz-ATL

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 14, 2020
Atlanta
Sent you a PM with further details. 👍

Reactions: GT Trent
Hit up Iconic Automotive. They have a great shop and much experience working on Ford GT's.

Reactions: BtwoG

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
I have been taking my car to Auto Nation Ford here in Marietta. Have not needed much but at least it is the Ford dealer so if there is an issue the Ford factory will back it up