Rear Bumper delete kit!!

Sonic blue

GT Owner
Jun 1, 2007
British Columbia
Wow!! I was going through my garage and found a brand new rear bumper delete kit (classic design concepts) in the box, never opened and a complete short exhaust and a front bumper skirt/lip. All new and extra parts for my 05 GT. I bought them and never used them so they’re all brand new and perfect. I guess the next thing to do is sell them. Anyone interested?

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Interested. PM sent.

Sonic blue

GT Owner
Jun 1, 2007
British Columbia
I just noticed your response now! I’m riding a motorcycle around the world in 4 parts so I’m at the Russian/Kazakstan border heading to Scotland. I’ll be home in Canada August 24th. All these parts are new, unused. What parts are you interested in? Actually I think I have more accessories I didn’t install...

Propdave

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 11, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Interested. Pm sent

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Port Alberni! I took a freighter from there to Sechart Lodge to kayak the Broken Group.

Not a lot of driving roads there.5D2_30750.JPG

Last edited:

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
I just noticed your response now! I’m riding a motorcycle around the world in 4 parts so I’m at the Russian/Kazakstan border heading to Scotland. I’ll be home in Canada August 24th. All these parts are new, unused. What parts are you interested in? Actually I think I have more accessories I didn’t install...

Hi Sonic! I was wondering where you were! I sent you a PM on July 2nd. I'm interested in the bumper delete kit and short exhaust.

I'll send another PM with my cell and email.

Sonic blue

GT Owner
Jun 1, 2007
British Columbia
Port Alberni! I took a freighter from there to Sechart Lodge to kayak the Broken Group.

Not a lot of driving roads there.View attachment 56701
You’re in BC? I build motorcycles in Vernon. Kind of a hobby but ended up being really popular. Easy shipping these parts in Canada. I have 2 GT’s in my collection (less than 500 miles on each).

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
You’re in BC?

No. Your article says Port Alberni. I'm about as far away in the lower 48 as you can get.

Last edited:

Sonic blue

GT Owner
Jun 1, 2007
British Columbia
I know your area! I use to have a house in Port St Lucie

Reactions: Xcentric

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Hi Sonic
I’m late to the post
In line, I would be interested also
Kazakstan, been to Almaty
Not the northern part by Astana
Safe travels
Let me know if it’s still available
Thxs

Sonic blue

GT Owner
Jun 1, 2007
British Columbia
Hi, Im just heading out now to Kiev. I crossed the Ukraine border already. Nobody has ever seen a motorcycle with a Vietnamese plate and a Canadian rider so they have no clue what do. I sold the kit and exhaust to another member already but I think I have another set in the garage, as I have 2 GTs. I’ll check when I get back from this leg of my journey.
I’ve also decided to sell one of my 2 GTs
06 Red - 400 miles
05 Tungsten - 325 miles
I started a motorcycle company by chance and people are already on a waiting list. I need to raise money to get it all going. I also want to go back to Everest once more (5th trip) in this lifetime. Life is expensive if you want to enjoy it!!!
56729View attachment 8B601FEB-343C-4F11-B797-E6C8471DC9E1.jpeg5673156732

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Wow, cool bikes!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Obviously I dont want to derail potential buyers for your the parts you are selling, but seems like there is more than one buyer

I believe these can still be bought from CDC...:

Sonic blue

GT Owner
Jun 1, 2007
British Columbia
Absolutely but I’ll sell mine about 1/2 the price just to clean my garage

Sonic blue

GT Owner
Jun 1, 2007
British Columbia
Also letting go of one of my two GTs if anyone’s looking. Red or Tungsten! Both super low miles (km in Canada)