Rear bearing / hub replacement

H

HHGT

That neatly organized call list on my iPhone says otherwise. And Lauren says she thinks about you when she's rippen' around in the 335d... Don't you feel the love???
Please tell Lauren that God stopped making BMWs in 1976

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
IMHO, the community is not served well by answers of "call me" or "it's not hard to do". One, five, ten or twenty months from now someone will search and find this thread... and how are they helped?

Thats simple......by calling Shadowman

SAcobra427

GT Owner
Nov 15, 2010
Pa
OK guys I got it. I did have to unbolt the upper shock and upper control arm mounting and push the axle through but as Shadowman said it was really not that hard, its just a bit more involved that the '06 repair manual has you believe.

Thanks again, TP

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Glad we were there to help!:ack

Aug 25, 2006
OK guys I got it. I did have to unbolt the upper shock and upper control arm mounting and push the axle through but as Shadowman said it was really not that hard, its just a bit more involved that the '06 repair manual has you believe.

Thanks again, TP

Thank you for completing this thread; the question ... answers ..... and the process completed

Takes care

Shadowman

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Thats simple......by calling Shadowman

Yeah, what he said.

How would you know that if he didn't offer? Based on suggestions from this forum I called Shadowman before I installed my pulley/tune when I was a noob. Complete strangers, we talked for an hour. He quickly confirmed what I thought, 'no secrets to the install' so our discussion (as I remember it) was more re-assuring than technical. I was initially skeptical... this tuner guy is gonna want to sell me something or work some angle, I thought.

Nope. Just free advice from someone who has done it before, same as when I called Shelby before purchasing my GT or when the GT Guys bailed me out at the rally... no strings attached, which is rare. DBK/Bony/Chip and many others have made this site special IMO when compared to other forums. It's all about information to benefit the owners.. right?

Sappy a$$ post I know, and a bit off-topic but how else would you know?:thumbsup