Rally Transportation From the Midwest

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Preferred states, WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, MO, KY

One slot in an enclosed semi load of FGT's heading from the midwest to the the Utah rally has become available.

Pricing is favorable at around $2K round trip but will obviously depend on your location.

PM if you have an interest in joining the others on the carrier.

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
Will that truck be traveling through Nebraska on I-80 ?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Lorenzo, sorry, but the truck is full. He starts picking up the six of us this week. MO, IL, IN, IL, WI, SD in that order. It is all RED cars and we keep the route secret so the jealous people don't try to get us (you know how those other colors are).

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
all RED cars.

Won't that slow him down? I can wait till the 30th if you think you will be there by then.:biggrin

:cheers
Trent

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Good one Trent. The route is still a secret, so you won't get it from me. They are wrapping the truck trailer in our honor.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Lorenzo, sorry, but the truck is full. He starts picking up the six of us this week. MO, IL, IN, IL, WI, SD in that order. It is all RED cars and we keep the route secret so the jealous people don't try to get us (you know how those other colors are).

Frankie - why is it that aalll you Red GT freaks hide your cars in a transporter?