Store had 3 - I took 'em

Tried another store, and they never heard of them

Just thought I'd mention it

I'm always on the lookout for anything GT

fordgtforsale.com

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jun 8, 2007
Thanks for the tip, going to stop by one and see if they have any.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
So I was at my local CVS this week and an elderly lady brought up the Mustang version of this toy and asked me "would a 12 year old boy like this"? Sure I said. Then she came back with the GT and I said that was much better. She asked why. I told her because I owned the real thing. She freaked.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thanks W.A.
Do you have any pictures?

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
John,

Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't know how to do pictures. My daughter-in-law does that for me, and right now I'm at Cape Cod and she's in NJ. Won't be back there until Monday.

I can TAKE pictures, and have done so. I can try and get her to post for me Mon or Tues.

Sale is probably over today, but even at $9.99 it's a steal.

Not necessarily the greatest replication, or quality, but it is licensed by Ford, and for the money I think it's pretty good.

Picked up another 2 today at another store.

Tried cvs.com, but couldn't find it.

Bill

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Another untalented engineer. Good thing you're quick on the draw. Ha ha.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
It is 6.99 with CVS card (regular sales price 9.99 without cvs card). The box shows lemon yellow GT, the actual car is an orange/yellow color

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
I'm color blind too!

Planecrazy232

GT Owner
Nov 28, 2012
Cape Coral, FL
Hit the motherload

Guys,

I went to every CVS within 10 miles of here and made a lot of kids mad, but I bought up all that I could find of the GT remote cars. I'm keeping one and I have 10 to let go to whoever wants one (or all). I didn't get the CVS discount so I spent $10.59 each on them plus my gas guzzler going around town to get them. I'll sell them for $25.00 each shipped in the states. Please bear in mind these things are not perfect. They are in sealed boxes but they look like they took a 10' drop into a hopper at the end of the assembly line. Hey what do you want for 25 bucks anyway?? PM me for details. I can take Paypal.

Edited- shipping is more than anticipated so I upped by 5 bucks to 25.00.

Thanks!

Anthony

rc car2.jpg

rc car.jpg

Last edited:

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Guys,

I went to every CVS within 10 miles of here and made a lot of kids mad, but I bought up all that I could find of the GT remote cars. I'm keeping one and I have 10 to let go to whoever wants one (or all). I didn't get the CVS discount so I spent $10.59 each on them plus my gas guzzler going around town to get them. I'll sell them for $20.00 each shipped in the states. Please bear in mind these things are not perfect. They are in sealed boxes but they look like they took a 10' drop into a hopper at the end of the assembly line. Hey what do you want for 20 bucks anyway?? PM me for details. I can take Paypal.

Thanks!

Anthony

That's a fair deal, these are big and will cost at least the $10 difference in shipping and packing

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Good score!

Any agreement that they are in fact yellow?

Tomcat

GT Owner
These are back this year at my CVS in North Carolina...they have red/orange.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Went to my closest CVS -- they had three (3) of them. But NONE in Midnight Blue.

They had 2 that were an Orange / Red color and one the was TRUELY the RED of our Ford GTs... like Ralphie and Franks cars.
They were $9.99 EACH -- no discount with the CVS card...
So ... I DID NOT BUY ANY OF THEM...

andy (ajb)

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
These are back this year at my CVS in North Carolina...they have red/orange.

I didn't even bother to check with our local CVS on these cars last year, and won't bother now either. Why? Because in this town I could go to Mickey D's...order a Big Mac...and they be OUT...BUT - I maybe could get a "rain check"...MAYBE... :bored

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
No CVS in Mammoth Lakes....

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I'll look around here. If I find a bluer one, I'll pick it up for you Andy.

Tomcat

GT Owner
I didn't even bother to check with our local CVS on these cars last year, and won't bother now either. Why? Because in this town I could go to Mickey D's...order a Big Mac...and they be OUT...BUT - I maybe could get a "rain check"...MAYBE... :bored

Believe me, I was very surprised to find them here in "Mayberry" (Andy Griffith).

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Apparently, CVS thinks the GT is a Mustang. You can click the "Find In Store" button to see where it is in stock near you.

rccar.jpg

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Thanks Frank..by the way, I DID buy all three of them ... I knew I would get some feedback on "RED CARS"...if I said I did not buy them....

So , If you find a Blue one, buy it for me and we will trade...
If not , you can have the RED one I bought as a Christmas Present from me... :):)
andy (AJB)

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Saw the ad last week, and thought it looked like a GT. Went to try and confirm, and couldn't find any at the 3 stores here. Seems they are still setting up for Xmas toys. Based on these comments, I will keep searching. Like to get some red to go with last year's yellow.