Question On Ventilation

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
It is finally cool enough in Phoenix to drive at night without the A/C on. Did it last night for the first time. I noticed that the air coming in the vent is warm and never gets as cool as the outside air temp. I assume the extractors are directing air to the air intake at the base of the winshield. Is this normal? Anyone else notice a similar effect? I hate the idea of running the A/C year round?

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
We finally got a cool snap here in Texas and I've been driving with just the vent on. I haven't noticed it being any hotter than my other cars.

Hey, can somebody remove "spectator" and replace it with "GT OWNER". I'm very proud of that!

Thanks

Last edited:

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
TEXAS GT said:
Hey, can somebody remove "spectator" and replace it with "GT OWNER". I'm very proud of that!

Click "userCP" in the menu above, then go to "edit profile" and fill in the "custom user title" with the title of your liking...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
TEXAS GT said:
We finally got a cool snap here in Texas and I've been driving with just the vent on. I haven't noticed it being any hotter than my other cars.

Thanks

Done. Welcome to the site. :cheers