Pulley / Tuner kits in stock $ 999

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Yeah I do remote dyno tuning for customers all over the planet and have for about 20 years. So that can be scheduled. In the good old days I used to fly around and put together dyno days and tune a bunch of GT's back to back. Man that was fun.

As for E85 as long as we have the fuel system to support it, I can do that too.

Reactions: 2112

Anderson

GT Owner
May 8, 2021
San Diego & FL
Yeah I do remote dyno tuning for customers all over the planet and have for about 20 years. So that can be scheduled. In the good old days I used to fly around and put together dyno days and tune a bunch of GT's back to back. Man that was fun.

As for E85 as long as we have the fuel system to support it, I can do that too.
Love the pulley/tune setup I bought from you. How does your e85 tune stack up against your other tunes for the GT?

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
It's going to make more power for sure. Although I don't have an exact number on that since most of the E85 cars were modified much further.

Reactions: Anderson and 2112

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Also, can you tune for E85? It is readily available where I am in CO, and would like the additional safety and performance gains it provides. At my altitude I doubt I would need any additional fueling modifications, but please confirm if you know about needs there too.
We've done MANY remote tuning sessions with Torrie - not the least of which were the (7) twin turbos we completed back in the day. Torrie is the best! It takes a few minutes to get set-up as there is some specific data that Torrie wants you to capture with the SCT software during each pull. Following a pull, we'd email this output file as well as the dyno results (primarily) A/F's and Torrie would email back a refinement in just a few minutes. It was just like having him there. On our side, we would always keep a very watchful eye on A/Fs during the pull and we always had an abort (A/F) number in mind and 3 or 4 sets of eyes watching. But Torrie's an expert and we always seemed to approach everything from the rich side and we seldom needed to abort a pull. A very efficient, low-stress process.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thank you as always for the kind words Kendal. We need to bring the dyno day's back.

Redfire03

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2020
Denver, CO
Thanks for the quick responses. My car is with Rich right now getting a bunch of modifications, including a pulley and tune from Torrie.

Are there any indicators of cars with the 93 octane tunes (IDC, etc.) that would help indicate if an upgrade is needed (boost-a-pump, new pumps, injectors) to run E85 on a pulley only car?

I'm going to do E85 and cant wait to post results for the forum to compare 91/93 vs E85. I'd just like Rich to do the install of whatever is necessary while the car is with him and taken apart.

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
I'm going to do E85 and cant wait to post results for the forum to compare 91/93 vs E85. I'd just like Rich to do the install of whatever is necessary while the car is with him and taken apart.

That would be great. I would love to see the comparison. Thanks in advance.

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
What's this guy packing under the hood "sound on" if you have instagram & bouncing of that rev limiter ?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C061GwfJRrN/?igshid=MjM0N2Q2NDBjYg==

Last edited:

HOOKED ON GT

GT Owner
Oct 26, 2006
Orlando & Australia
Well there wasn't any clutch/rev drop balance in that take off....
Rev to 6,500k and dump it was his MO.
Nice theatre