Pulley/Tune Kit for Sale

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
Guys - I bought the pulley/tune kit from Torrie a few months back. Unfortunately, I'm traveling way too much and likely wont get around to ever installing it in the car, at least not this season. The kit is brand new - the box has been opened to check contents but nothing has ever been turned on or installed.

See the post below for contents as this is the kit i have. I am asking $950+shipping. PM me if interested.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12485

Last edited:

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
Price Lowered to $850 if anyone has interest PM me

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I'm very interested. PM sent.

Could you please elaborate on the custom tunes loaded into the SCT?

Best Regards,
Waldo

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
PM Sent

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
New pully and belt combo ready to go.

I have a ford quality steel pulley and roush belt brand new that I don't need. I just put one on my car and a buddy changed his mind and left me with this spare. The belt is a smidge shorter than the stock belt and a little higher quality. It does not come with a Tune. I'm going to the dyno for that. I'll include the sealer for the snout and the instructions I used which are the best I have seen. I did not have to open the acess hole to install this. All you need is two small bottles of the supercharger oil from Ford to re-fill. I am going to eBay it if no one here is interested. $210.00 out the door. PM me.

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
Sold!!

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX

Mmmm.... more horsepower.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Waldo I will support this as well if you need calibration changes after install.

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Waldo I will support this as well if you need calibration changes after install.

Thank you, Torrie. I was going to drop you a note regarding additional items needed for the installation. If you can think of anything else I will need (i.e. oil for the supercharger, sealant, etc.), would you please let me know?

Best Regards,
Waldo

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL

Torrie is the man! Thanks for the support, look forward to working with you in the future!!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Torrie is the man! Thanks for the support, look forward to working with you in the future!!

NP!

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
I have a ford quality steel pulley and roush belt brand new that I don't need. I just put one on my car and a buddy changed his mind and left me with this spare. The belt is a smidge shorter than the stock belt and a little higher quality. It does not come with a Tune. I'm going to the dyno for that. I'll include the sealer for the snout and the instructions I used which are the best I have seen. I did not have to open the acess hole to install this. All you need is two small bottles of the supercharger oil from Ford to re-fill. I am going to eBay it if no one here is interested. $210.00 out the door. PM me.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thank you, Torrie. I was going to drop you a note regarding additional items needed for the installation. If you can think of anything else I will need (i.e. oil for the supercharger, sealant, etc.), would you please let me know?

Best Regards,
Waldo

Hey waldo email me in regards to this. torrie@fastpartsnetwork.com