Production numbers by color by year?

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Can anyone point me to factual production numbers by colors by year for the GT's. I just can't seem to locate them anywhere. Maybe I just don't know where to look.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
There are some very good guesstimates here on the forum. Do a search.

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
I have searched the forum but only see guesses. Has Ford not published these numbers officially. I prefer fact rather than guesses.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Well, the numbers here are as close as you're going to get anywhere. There are exact numbers, just not broken down by options.

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Thanks, I'll keep up the search and post when I find them. I appreciate your help. Perhaps I can get them from ford direct. Worth a try anyway.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
You will not be able to get them from Ford direct. Anyone who tells you otherwise is mistaken. They are in the process of reconciling all the data right now. I think the issue is that they are making sure exactly what was on the build sheets is what left SSV and ultimately wixom. I would put the accuracy of the info out there on the forum at about 98% though right now.

The official data should be available sometime this year.

Quickdraw

pit crew chief
Dec 28, 2006
Can anyone point me to factual production numbers by colors by year for the GT's. I just can't seem to locate them anywhere. Maybe I just don't know where to look.

The body color numbers ae here:
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=50570&postcount=2