Ppi Charlotte...

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Anyone know someone in the Charlotte area? I'm picking up a cobra r and looking for someone to check it out. Car is practically new so just really looking for a cosmetic once over.

Thanks for the help,

Cavan

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Saw your post at SVTP looking, glad you potentially found one. Welcome to the GT and R club (we have a 95r and 00r)

Sorry no help on the PPI

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Saw your post at SVTP looking, glad you potentially found one. Welcome to the GT and R club (we have a 95r and 00r)

Sorry no help on the PPI

Thanks! Looking forward to a track day soon! Did you have to replace your fuel cell? If so at what cost?

jackj45

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 2, 2008
Charlotte
Give Jean Robitelle at Automotive International a call. They are at Old Pineville road in Charlotte, he does PPI's on a lot of European Cars but is also familiar with American Muscle. Also has done good work on my GT. 704 564-3603,

Jack

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
The 2000 is still holding gas, the 95, gave up, I did not replace the bladder, I got this tank, so it looks like the cell is still there, but will never leak again. They dont have one for the 00 yet. Im guessing no one has sent them their cell yet.

http://www.glennsperformance.com/product_info.php?cPath=79&products_id=250

Thanks! Looking forward to a track day soon! Did you have to replace your fuel cell? If so at what cost?

Darthvader

Aug 4, 2007
LufkinTexas
Anyone know someone in the Charlotte area? I'm picking up a cobra r and looking for someone to check it out. Car is practically new so just really looking for a cosmetic once over.

Thanks for the help,

Cavan
I've had great luck using Frontier Adjusters, they have 2 locations in the area and for $250 they will go out inspect it, send u a lengthy report and as many photos as you like. Best bang for the buck! :)

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
The 2000 is still holding gas, the 95, gave up, I did not replace the bladder, I got this tank, so it looks like the cell is still there, but will never leak again. They dont have one for the 00 yet. Im guessing no one has sent them their cell yet.

http://www.glennsperformance.com/product_info.php?cPath=79&products_id=250

Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I ended up going with a local appraiser, we will see how that works out. Spec, I had read about that tank, I'll probably go that route if its leaking. :cheers