Possible new Owner

Rufcar

Feb 23, 2010
central PA
Thanks for all your input it is a huge help. We do the same on the Rolls/ Bentley forum and the R- Gruppe (Old Porsche hot rods!)forum. Right now I am disapointed with the offers the dealers are giving me for my Bentley. In the last yr similar cars sold for 170 to 250K So far i had 2 offers 1 for 50 and 1 for 60K I know how dealers are they what my car cheap so they can make a 100K profit! Im still in the game though and have others looking and more deals to be made! Thanks again for all your continued help. Jim

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
... and we are looking forward to welcoming you to this wonderful family! :cheers:biggrin

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
As a Porsche guy ,they are great .
But there is nothing like a FORD GT !!

H

HHGT

Thanks for all your input it is a huge help. We do the same on the Rolls/ Bentley forum and the R- Gruppe (Old Porsche hot rods!)forum. Right now I am disapointed with the offers the dealers are giving me for my Bentley. In the last yr similar cars sold for 170 to 250K So far i had 2 offers 1 for 50 and 1 for 60K I know how dealers are they what my car cheap so they can make a 100K profit! Im still in the game though and have others looking and more deals to be made! Thanks again for all your continued help. Jim

Some cars in Industrial Europe are still selling strong. Philippines and Hong Kong as well. Perhaps advertising internationally. You should also consider having a reputable Broker sell it for you at an auction - such as the host of Chasing Cars http://www.f40.com/

Rufcar

Feb 23, 2010
central PA
Rocketman: As a Porsche guy ,they are great .
But there is nothing like a FORD GT !!

I do have a RUF BTR C-4 the lone surviver of 2 made and its spec's are somewhat similar.
3,100 lbs all wheeel drive and adjustable I can change the bias as I drive! ABS and an ABS disconnect switch to boot, built in body roll cage a RUF spectialty! EKS (Thats a 6 speed tranny gated with NO clutch pedal! The car has a clutch just no pedal and NO padles either! 0-60 3.1sec, 468 HP 450 Lbs torque top speed 205 MPH cost to build 250K in 1993!

I do really appreciate all your info on the GT! The build film was a great asset too! Thanks jim