Piccola!!

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
M.J.

Thanks for waving as you passed me on I-40 this morning. I had to smile as I noticed the blue Matech Door stuffed safely in the back seat of your Focus. That will make for some awesome garage or dining room art.

Happy (belated) birthday.

Best Regards,
Waldo

Hey Waldo! I wasn't sure if you'd recognize me or think I was just some strange woman admiring your car. :biggrin

I did stop at a Gulf gas station and had to smile as past met up with present. The Gulf sign reminded me of the GT40's that won LeMans in the 60's, and the door in my car was a symbol of Matech's efforts to repeat that history and come full circle with our new Ford GTs. :thumbsup

It was nice meeting you at the rally!

-MJ

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
MJ Happy Birthday. All the best and enjoy your day!

I hope you got a new dress for the occasion!!!!!

Thanks Angelo! You will not believe it, but I bought TWO dresses - one for Tuesday night and one for Friday night. :banana Hope to see you and your bride at the next rally!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
That's my girl!!!
You are on the right track now. (excuse the pun )

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
...or think I was just some strange woman admiring your car. :biggrin

Well, I'd like to think that all those women are waving at me, but they never seem to wave when I'm driving my F-150. :lol

It was nice meeting you as well. Please post pictures of the door after it becomes an addition to your home.

Best Regards,
Waldo

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Happy birthday baby! I really wanted that door but I didn't want to bid against you 2 years in a row!

Chip

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Sorry to be so late to the party, but know it was a great one. Best Belated Wishes for Everything that is Good!!!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Hey MJ - I wouldn't have bought you that drink had I know you weren't 21 yet!

Ed

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Hey MJ - I wouldn't have bought you that drink had I know you weren't 21 yet!

Ed

Ahhhh. To be 21 again... What happened? :willy I used to think 30 was old and then I woke up one day to find myself 33 years old!!! :eek At least I still feel young! :banana

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Ahhhh. To be 33 again... :willy At least I still feel young.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Ah, to be able to feel the young.....wait that doesn't sound right....or does it?:rofl:banana

Gruntled

GT Owner
Dec 11, 2005
As always, I'm late with the birthday wishes - sounds like you had a good time :)

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Great to see you at the rally! Nice Door!

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO

It was great to see you and Monica too! Best of luck to you both at the TX mile!! And tell Monica I'm looking forward to seeing her in a 200+ TX Mile t-shirt the next time I see you guys! :banana

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI

+1!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Quality Parts.

It is a nice door. We all admired it in addition to her other fine parts! :cheers Are we still celebrating?

Chip

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Chip, there is ALWAYS something to celebrate! I just got back from Festival of Speed in Orlando and am on a high after being around so many awesome cars and spending time with a good friend. :biggrin The only downfall was that there were no GTs there.

Anyways, I'm planning a short trip to Europe in the very near future to watch our Matech boys kick butt overseas!! Does that count as another reason to celebrate? :banana

Last edited:

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Chip, there is ALWAYS something to celebrate!
Anyways, I'm planning a short trip to Europe in the very near future to watch our Matech boys kick butt overseas!! Does that count as another reason to celebrate? :banana

Yeah baby!