Pending purchase on 2006 FGT in Orlando need PPI!!! Help :)

FGTGuy

Aug 17, 2022
Palos Verdes Estates
Hey everyone. I appreciate being a part of this forum and any help with the following. Excited to join everyone here and get to know some of you. Ive got a 2006 locked in with under 1K miles in Orlando and would like a PPI done on the car. Do you guys have anyone you would recommend I use? Much obliged! -Doug Whitcombe

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Congrats! And Welcome! 🍻 Looking forward to seeing your new GT! I'm 2 hours north of you in Gainesville; maybe I'll see it in person at some point. Unfortunately I don't know of anyone in Orlando to do a PPI; maybe someone else does. Jason Heffner is in Sarasota and might be able to do it. You might be able to pay one of the known experts to travel to do it. Looks like about a 2-hour drive between Orlando and Heffner.

Forum member @HOOKED ON GT (Stuart) is in Orlando, so maybe he can suggest somebody he trusts.

Reactions: Johntpr and FGTGuy

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I know Sarasota is not particularly close but Jason Heffner of Heffner’s is a class act and knows the cars really well

Last edited:

FGTGuy

Aug 17, 2022
Palos Verdes Estates
Thanks gents! Reached out to both and havent heard anything yet!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Rich Brooks, the GT Guy in Michigan, Rich Robach in AZ and Kendall Pond in CA. These are the three biggies. Their phone numbers are scattered throughout this Forum.

Reactions: FGTGuy

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
I've worked at Ford for 28 years as a Senior Master technician and was the only Ford certified GT tech in the shop. I live on the west side of the state. I know the cars top to bottom and if I could offer any help please DM me. Congratulations on finding a car you have dreamed about owning,

FGTGuy

Aug 17, 2022
Palos Verdes Estates
@68Rcodeman Please DM me your phone number. Thanks!!

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Codeman is a standup guy and has helped many of us over the years.

FGTGuy

Aug 17, 2022
Palos Verdes Estates
Went with the tech who services Rick O' Hare's GT's. Will see what they come up with. Time was of the essence with the PPI.. Thank you everyone. Will update you guys on whats to come.