Pass The Toothpicks!!!!!!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
YES 4 WEEKS FROM TODAY WE WILL BE JUST ABOUT WRAPPING UP CHECK IN,All gathered around the pres.ballroom chatting,signing ,swapping gt stories as we finish the last little hot dogs and go to bed for THURSDAY OUR TRIP TO TROY ,WATHCHING THE LAST FEW GT S FOR THE STATES BE BUILT. AHHHH WHAT A DREAM :biggrin PASS ME A TOOTHPICK DBK THE CHINESE EGGROLL IS STUCK TO THAT BACK TOOTH :biggrin. NITE ,NITE , GOOD NITE BONY, GOOD NITE BOUNCY, GOODNITE ALL. A MAN CAN DREAM CANT HE :thumbsup GTJOEY 1314 AND COUNTING

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Joey - I share your enthusiasm. You and DBK have done a great job setting this up. 4 weeks and 4 days till the "hot dogs". Can't wait to see how, who and what went into building these unbelievable cars.....

Just ordered a box of OPUS X Cigars adn since I'm driving - I can carry a lighter and not worried about TSA! :cheers

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
I am trying to set up flights out of Detroit at the end of the event. What time do we expect Sat. events to wind up? Are there any events scheduled for Sunday?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
If all goes as planned sat. goes til late. sunday is nothing but good byes, farewlls , adue , adue ,adue. :thumbsup keep smiling, gtjoey 1314

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
No toothpicks for me GTJoey. You prove over and over again that you are a man that says what he means ... and means what he says. My package arrived today and it was exactly as described .. you are the man !! PD :banana