park distance control

willem

Ford GTX-1 Owner
Mar 22, 2009
The Netherlands
I want to install a PDC system on my car(front and back side) ,Is there already some one whom has this on his car?? help full ideas? or pictures???Thanks in advance WILLEM

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Dag Willem, what part of the Netherlands do you live in? I spent 4 years in the Dieren area from 1995- 1999.

John

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I would like to do this also.

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Actually We have done this a number of times..
It is not an extremely difficult install, but it was a challenge to align the sensors parallel enough due the the extreme angle of the rear bumper

It was a simple 2 sensor install - for rear only. Front is available as well but not much location to mount

its an audible system so there is no reason to install a visual system in the GT
Works great.

I can get these units rather in-expensive!
PM me for details

You can paint the sensors to match the body color

DSC04410.jpg

DSC04408.jpg

willem

Ford GTX-1 Owner
Mar 22, 2009
The Netherlands
Verry nice ,but I have a bumper delete car

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
These sensors could always be mounted in the back mesh black grill. If painted black it would work very well. You can adjust the sensitivity to accommodate the sensor being mounted further in from the car

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
Andrew

Thank you very much for posting pics of my car , at least the rear end , feel free to post any additional ones if you want as I have no idea how to do that

As for the back up sensors I have tried to stay away from any situations that would dictate needing these , however if the situation arises I will sure be glad that I have them installed , and installed very professionally I might add by Exoticare

What I do find very helpful is the back up camera linked into the JVC KD-NX5000 that was also installed by Exoticare without any modification to the stock dash structure

Andrew , feel free to correct me if I am wrong on any of assumptions throught this post

Good to hear from you

Rob

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
I also have BD car and would consider these but would they get too hot on th eblack mesh from the exhaust?

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Rob you are correct and Thanks for the Kind Words!

Arya, I would install them in the lower grill area or on the 2 smaller outer oval grills.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
What I do find very helpful is the back up camera linked into the JVC KD-NX5000 that was also installed by Exoticare without any modification to the stock dash structure

Do you or Andrew have a picture of this?

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
These units are about 3-4 years old now, but there are newer versions in the JVC line.

You can also always upgrade to Kip's Double DIN Kit.

Camera is also smaller now

But Camera should be (Metal housing with glass Lens)

Cheapies will melt!

DSC02969.jpg

DSC02974.jpg

DSC05189.jpg