Palos Verdes Cars and Coffee Feb. 2

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Hi guys,

I know it's late notice, but there is a C & C in Palos Verdes the first Saturday of the month.

I'll be there in the morning with Hollywoodstunts and Woboose. Come join us! Starts at 7:30am

Located at Hawthorne Blvd. and Silver Spur, up on top of the peninsula. About 10-12 minutes from the 405 or 110 freeway, which ever way you go.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Tell Woboose I said hi! I wish I could be there. I would've drove from NorCal with more notice.

Ed

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I will Ed.
Now we know it's once a month. Maybe we can conjur up a day outing over the next few months.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Please give my regards to Woboose as well. Long time no see. Frank

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
We we had a real nice little run this morning, Hollywoodstunts, Woboose and I. Went to the Palos Verdes C & C and saw some real quality cars. Chris A and his little man also came to say hello. Afterwards, new GT owner Matt joined us at Woboose's in Venice, then we took off for lunch. The folks on the boardwalk in Venice went nuts over the cars. A reminder of what a blessing it is for all of us to own and enjoy these very special automobiles.

First Saturday of the month! Let's see if we can get something going and hit a few this year.

IMG_1782_zps9dc00da2.jpg

IMG_1780_zps79ef0681.jpg

Last edited:

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Thanks for the great photos Kevin. What a blast hanging with everyone. Next time, I'll be smarter than to suggest credit card roulette to pay for lunch.

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
That card game will stick ya some times. but it's fun.

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Nice lineup, not every day you see a pic of 4 and each has a different wheel package!

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
Thanks for the great photos Kevin. What a blast hanging with everyone. Next time, I'll be smarter than to suggest credit card roulette to pay for lunch.

Like the time you and your brother stuffed me with that bill! :facepalm:

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Who owns the blue car? I would like to know what center caps are on the standard BBS wheels. Looks nice.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Who owns the blue car? I would like to know what center caps are on the standard BBS wheels. Looks nice.

That's KJRGT's (Kevin). Looks great guys. Nice lineup!

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
How does the Palos Verdes one compare to Irvine C&C?

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Kevin's car. You're not going to believe this, but the centers are modified Ford truck centers and make the wheels look great.
Like the time you and your brother stuffed me with that bill! :facepalm:
I'm learning Karma's a BITCH!

As far as the PV C&C vs. Irvine: Irvine is much bigger, but I'd have to say PV has the quality over quantity.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Here is where I got the idea from.

The first post on this thread tells you what the Ford part number is for the center caps from the 22" Ford truck wheel.

Trimming the tabs and placing them is easy peasy.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?14121-Standard-Wheel-Custom-Center-Cap

Last edited:

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Thanks. I had forgotten about that thread.