One of a kind 1/4 scale Ford GT

G

GofastGT

I finally took some pictures of it up on the wall the thing is awesome its bigger than I thought its 6'2 long 24 inches wide and 18 inches tall so here are the pics.

For sale make me a offer.I thought I would come here first to try and sell this item since I met many of you at the rally and know how many of you are such die hard Gt fanatics.This is a one of a kind wall mount fiberglass Gt replica in red and white made at the Saleen factory.I know we sell a similar coffee table for around three grand and we have made several of those but this is the only one of these in existance.I worked on the Gt and this is something that is very hard to let go but at this time in my life I feel it would be appreciated more by one of you.It is around five feet long and is painted by the same painters who painted your cars.If you need more info email me at scottyt560@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 102_0548.jpg
    102_0548.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,825
  • 1020545hb7.jpg
    1020545hb7.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 311

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
That's pretty cool. I think it would be closer to 1/2 scale though.
I think that would be pretty cool garage art.:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
ROCMAN, DONT YOU AGREE, THAT WOULD LOOK GREAT IN THE GTJOEY NON PROFIT MUSEUM!:thumbsup NOW IF WE CAN ONLY COME TO AN AGREEMENT I WILL BE HOST/ROAST FOR FREDS BIG DAY :biggrin NO NEED TO SHIP ,JUST PUT IN BACK OF THE TRUCK:thumbsup GTJOEY, JUST WAITING LIKE AT BARRET JACKSON...SOLD ,SOLD, SOLD :biggrin ENJOY GTJOEY. P.S. I JUST PRINTED SOME NEW BILLS, SNNNNNNNNNN BOY DOESNT THAT SMELL BETTER THAN AUNT B'S APPLE PIE :biggrin