One of a kind 1/4 scale Ford GT

G

GofastGT

For sale make me a offer.I thought I would come here first to try and sell this item since I met many of you at the rally and know how many of you are such die hard Gt fanatics.This is a one of a kind wall mount fiberglass Gt replica in red and white made at the Saleen factory.I know we sell a similar coffee table for around three grand and we have made several of those but this is the only one of these in existance.I worked on the Gt and this is something that is very hard to let go but at this time in my life I feel it would be appreciated more by one of you.It is around five feet long and is painted by the same painters who painted your cars.If you need more info email me at scottyt560@yahoo.com

Last edited:

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
For sale make me a offer.I thought I would come here first to try and sell this item since I met many of you at the rally and know how many of you are such die hard Gt fanatics.This is a one of a kind wall mount fiberglass Gt replica in red and white made at the Saleen factory.I know we sell a similar coffee table for around three grand and we have made several of those but this is the only one of these in existance.I worked on the Gt and this is something that is very hard to let go but at this time in my life I feel it would be appreciated more by one of you.It is around five feet long and is painted by the same painters who painted your cars.If you need more info email me at scottyt560@yahoo.com

Looks like something GTJoey would want. I suggest you drop him a PM to alert him.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
scotty ill take it!!!!!! cut me a deal!!!!!!! pm your phone. this will go in the hallway of the museum!!!!!!!!! gtjoey thanks:thumbsup