GT Owner
Mar 20, 2012
MONTREAL
IS THIS SEAL AVAILABLESEPERATLY OR DOES IT COME WITH THE PUMP ONLY..rd

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Hey, where in Mtl are you? I'm in St-Lazare...what colour is your GT?

Accufab

Mar 14, 2006
The seal is not available from Ford. You can only but the complete assembly. I have a comparable seal that we use in all of our rebuilds. The seal is very unlikely to leak, normally a leak comes through the ID bushing.

Thanks

John

Accufab Inc

RDUBE-MONTREAL

GT Owner
Mar 20, 2012
MONTREAL
FBA, I M IN L ILE BIZARD ,TUNGSTEN NO STRIPES NO SIDES LABEL,FORD RACING MUFFLER AND PULLY.WE HAVE A DYNO ON THE ISLAND (TECHKNIKA) .STOCK WE PULLED 538 AT THE WHEELS.WE ALSO HAVE TWO MODIFIED MUSTANGS FOR TRACK LAPING/RACING ALL FOR FUN .LOUIS (MY SON) ARE FOUNDING MENBERS AT ICAR RACETRACK IN MIRABEL.rd

RDUBE-MONTREAL

GT Owner
Mar 20, 2012
MONTREAL
PLEASE GIVE ME AVAILABILTY ,HOW TO INSTALL AND PRICE.TKS.rd

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Welcome to the forum. John at Accufab is one of (if not the) Ford mod-motor expert. If he sells it, it's worth whatever he's asking, and you should buy two.

btw, you can turn the caps-lock off by pressing the button on the lower left.

Cheers!

RDUBE-MONTREAL

GT Owner
Mar 20, 2012
MONTREAL
You re comments of accufab are great but John is more than mod-motor expert he takes care of business.he called me within the hour of my request,FORD HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR OVER THREE DAYS THEY HAVE NO CLUES.Thanks to John for finding the answer,he will get all my new business in the futur,you will not find the right answer on your ford product without John.rd

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Thanks Mark!

I was having Joey FLASHBACK chills.......