OIl Filter?

Brian GTS

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2020
Hey everyone, I purchased a slightly used 19 GT a few months ago. The car now has 800 miles and I would like to change the oil, but am having a difficult time sourcing an oil filter! I have tried 2 dealers and they haven’t been able to get their hands on one. Any advice? Thanks in advance guys!

Reactions: Special K

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Hey everyone, I purchased a slightly used 19 GT a few months ago. The car now has 800 miles and I would like to change the oil, but am having a difficult time sourcing an oil filter! I have tried 2 dealers and they haven’t been able to get their hands on one. Any advice? Thanks in advance guys!
Check with Pat Milliken Ford. That’s where I found one, and they shipped it to me. I purchased the oil from Oreilly’s.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You do know that there are specified new GT service dealers and that most dealers won't touch it. My servicing dealership calls the Concierge to send oil and filter. Seems to be pretty easy this way but not cheap. I am going in for an oil change on my 18 next week with 6000 miles.

Brian GTS

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2020
Thanks for the advice regarding Pat Milliken Ford. I perform all of my own maintenance on all vehicles so it is essential to find a source for parts!

Reactions: Special K

italianjoe

Apr 9, 2018
Dearborn Heights Mi.
Thanks for the advice regarding Pat Milliken Ford. I perform all of my own maintenance on all vehicles so it is essential to find a source for parts!
Hello Brian GTS. I'm the New Ford GT technician at Pat Milliken Ford and as far as I know ford servicing dealership are the only sources for parts on the New Ford GT. I'm not aware of any other place to purchase parts and/or filters besides a Ford certified dealership. There is a thread on this forum as to why the oil filter is unique to the new Ford GT. So if you are in need of a filter and/or parts we would be happy to assist you. If you have any questions regarding your new Ford GT please feel free to contact me.

Joe

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Brian - let me know if you are still looking. I know I have one and if you need I'll go hunt for it.