Oem muffler

fordgtforsale.com

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jun 8, 2007
We have quite a few. It's heavy, quiet and ugly. All the things a GT isn't, which is why most owners just scrap them. I wouldn't though as the prices on these cars keeps creeping up, factory stock is going to be important and the OEM muffler may be the make or break of why you sell your car. Of course if you sell to Shelby or us, it won't matter cause we have many.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Wall Art, so you know where it is at all times. It may become important at some time in my life or my wifes boyfriends life when Im gone?

Attachments

• Office Wall Hangers 2009 005.jpg
    Office Wall Hangers 2009 005.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 126

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Wall Art, so you know where it is at all times. It may become important at some time in my life or my wifes boyfriends life when Im gone?

I like that shop art!

Ed

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
So how about this guy that wants $1600 for a muffler that he CUT to get out???!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Ford-GT...Parts_Accessories&hash=item233742229c&vxp=mtr

Wow, and it's in mint condition, except that it's in three pieces...

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Nice wall art Tom. Great idea!

If I had the wall space, I would shamelessly copy.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I was thinking of mounting the bumper on the bar wall with the rear end up. Arm rest and drink holder.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Ok I didnt think this was that hot of a topic but this guy must be from Colorado or Washington wher Marijuana is legal!!!

So how about this guy that wants $1600 for a muffler that he CUT to get out???!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Ford-GT...Parts_Accessories&hash=item233742229c&vxp=mtr