OEM Ford GT Car Cover Bags, Shifter balls, Steering wheel Inserts, Battery chargers +

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
How many quarts of Transfluid are needed for a trans fluid change?

If you add a cooler do you add .75 quarts?

Oil is 10.5 quarts if I remember........

I believe its 4 qts of transaxle oil and 4.75 w/ cooler

Motor oil is 9.5qts on the change

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Got more stock in today Battery chargers, Radio removal tools are all on my desk. Plus among a bunch of other items I am going to stick up in another thread here once I get it all indexed on the net.

I am still waiting on a bunch more cover bags to come in. Those that are waiting will get shipped out the second we see them. I apologize for the delay on that one piece I didn't gauge demand right for that. I will have a load of them in days though.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
All of this is back on hand minus the steering wheel inserts that are on BO right now. I have a lot of them on order though so that is all we are waiting to hit. The rest is in stock !

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Steering wheel inserts and AC vents are back on hand and all remaining B/O were shipped out this week thanks everyone !!

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
order placed

Hey Torrie,

I placed an order last night for (2) AC vents, (1) 3rd brake lamp and 1 set of the rear side markers; I hope all of it is in stock. thanks!

Gaby

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I received all of my stuff on Friday Torrie:thumbsup Just about done installing the Whipple and should be done sometime today:banana

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Hey Torrie,

I placed an order last night for (2) AC vents, (1) 3rd brake lamp and 1 set of the rear side markers; I hope all of it is in stock. thanks!

Gaby

Received, all here ready to go on the brown truck to you monday ! Thanks for the order again Gaby!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I received all of my stuff on Friday Torrie:thumbsup Just about done installing the Whipple and should be done sometime today:banana

Awesome ! If you need anything else John please let me know I am here for you !!

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks. Just ordered the steering wheel inserts.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Got' em here on my desk ready to head west to you thanks !

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Tracking number sent !!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I wanted to thank everyone on the forum for the support ! I have a bunch of these items on hand, including some new items like 02 sensors, air intake tubes 3rd brake lights etc.

if needed email me torrie@fastpartsnetwork.com