OEM BBS Wheels and set of Hoosier Tires...

DaveG1

FORD GT OWNER
Sep 22, 2008
As the title suggests I have a set of BBS wheels bought new from a Ford Dealer and a set of mounted Hoosier Racing Tires. I had intended to leave them at Monticello Motor Club and use them to track the car but after a year I had only used them once for 10 or 15 laps and decided not to track the car any more. Other than that the wheels and tires have never been used for any purpose whatsoever.

My car has no suspension mods on it at all so I can tell you that there were no clearance or rubbing issues on these with a stock 2006 GT.
(2) 245/40 ZR18
(2) 315/30 ZR19
So the wheels are perfect except for a couple of small scratches that one picked up in storage at Monticello. The scratches are fully evident in the photos. Otherwise they are perfect.

Best offer over $2,200. You pay shipping charge of $150 anywhere in US, I will pick up the rest. I am in NY. You certainly can pick them up if you like.
Email me at daveg1@aol.com.
I cannot upload the pics completely or properly so email me and i will send the set of 16 pics to you.
Thanks,
Dave G

Attachments

• various 005.jpg
    various 005.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 285
  • various 006.jpg
    various 006.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 293
  • various 009.jpg
    various 009.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 279
  • various 013.jpg
    various 013.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
H

HHGT

That's a great deal for someone.

DaveG1

FORD GT OWNER
Sep 22, 2008
Sorry, just corrected the price to $2200, my mistake in posting....but it is still a fabulous value, I agree. I am just in the mode to move stuff out! I have a brand new set of Ford GT Calipers, grey, if anyone is interested as well! thanks.

H

HHGT

Alrighty then...

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
Dave, e-mail on the way.

Jeff

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Cant see the pics....If they are upgraded BBS wheels, I will take them andcanpay in the AM. Let me know

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Ok, just saw the pics. They are the upgraded wheels. If they are not already sold, I will purchase them. Please let me know. You may call me at the number below. Thanks!

DaveG1

FORD GT OWNER
Sep 22, 2008
Ok, thanks for your interest Shelby. Please send me an offer at daveg1@aol.com
I am not auctioning but rather just selling them to the best offer by later tonight. I am waiting a little longer than anticipated since my mistake caused the site admin to pull the ad posting for awhile this afternoon. thanks again. dave g

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Dave .....check your E-mail Please

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit