Ocean City, NJ Cars & Coffee

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
This year on July 9th in Ocean City, New Jersey. I have set up my own C&C at the Ocean City Tabernacle. Not sure how many guys here are in the area but if you are, bring your car to C&C. Last year we had over 65 cars with just a weeks notice. This year we are on track for over 100 cars. Everything from McLaren 675 LTs (yes plural), Aventador SVs (again plural), and I'm working on a Pagani. It'll go from 9-Noon, food and drink will be there. We are looking at getting a couple Food Trucks as far as food goes. So if anyone knows a good one in the NJ area, let me know. We have plenty of room for over 200 cars and after C&C there is an opportunity for a photoshoot at the airport about a mile away in Ocean City. If anyone is interested in coming or if you are a company and would like to sponsor and put a tent up, email me at my C&C email (ocnjcarsandcoffee@gmail.com)

asesso

GT Owner
Apr 1, 2016
Ocean City NJ
I live in Ocean City and just purchased a 2006 white/ blue GT. I will try to get to the C&C event
Art

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I will try to be there as well, post directions please.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
If you tell me the Pagani will be plural then I'm there! LOL

Ed

PS Have fun!!

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
I will try to be there as well, post directions please.

Where are you coming from? I'll post directions from all ways as well.

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
If you tell me the Pagani will be plural then I'm there! LOL

Ed

PS Have fun!!

Working on one which might lead to a second one. No promises but I'm working on it lol.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Where are you coming from? I'll post directions from all ways as well.

Bridgeton

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Oh man! Bummer, that's my home town - I grew up there. I have a wedding to attend the same day in Virginia. Otherwise I'd be there to support the event. Thanks for letting us know.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Lance, you're a Jersey Boy? That explains a lot!

Howard

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Lance, you're a Jersey Boy? That explains a lot!

Howard

Let me clarify... South Jersey! :)

On a serious note, we're putting together a fun day in the Stone Harbor/Cape May County area on September 24th - more as details become available. Stone Harbor Country Club is where we'll end up - should be fun. (Sorry to hijack this thread!)

Cheers,

Lance

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
Let me clarify... South Jersey! :)

On a serious note, we're putting together a fun day in the Stone Harbor/Cape May County area on September 24th - more as details become available. Stone Harbor Country Club is where we'll end up - should be fun. (Sorry to hijack this thread!)

Cheers,

Lance

No problem. I think we need to get a GT drive going in the area. Maybe start in PA and drive to NJMP for a few laps around the track?? Just thinking here.

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
Bridgeton

Looks like you're going to go route 49 to tuckahoe rd then over the 34 street bridge into ocean city and then left onto west avenue. All the way to 6th street and make a right and go straight until you hit Asbury avenue then you'll see the tabernacle on your left.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Wow that's service thank you. I guess I meant address. Is this the place 550 Wesley Ave, Ocean City, NJ 08226.

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
Wow that's service thank you. I guess I meant address. Is this the place 550 Wesley Ave, Ocean City, NJ 08226.

Oh lol. Yes that's the address. The event will be held on the Asbury avenue side however.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
No problem. I think we need to get a GT drive going in the area. Maybe start in PA and drive to NJMP for a few laps around the track?? Just thinking here.

One of the board members (partial owner of the track) is helping me out with our fun day planned for September 24th. I'll keep you posted... was thinking about setting up a fun evening of karting the night prior :) I'll keep you posted, hope to meet you soon.

Cheers,

Lance

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
Ocean City, NJ Cars & Coffee

If anyone knows of any Good food trucks. Please let me know. Looking for 1 breakfast truck and one lunch truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazz76

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 9, 2006
Harleysville, PA
Finally something in our neck of the woods, I will try to make it. I have a second home in Atlantic City.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I put it on my calendar too.

Howard

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
Thank you guys. Hopefully if anyone is interested. We can get all the GT's that show up together for a photoshoot after C&C!!

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
If it's possible...all of you who are interested in coming to C&C with a GT. If you could either PM me or just reply here saying you're bringing a GT. My plan is to have "GT Corner" where I'll put all the GT's so I just want to have a general idea of how much room I need to leave open. If you are bringing another car feel free to confirm with me as well. Again there is no registration for the event. Just show up whenever you want and leave whenever you want.