Now Available! new red 05, new tungsten 06!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRFordGT

Feb 3, 2006
Now available, a new 2005 ford gt, red in colour with white stripes. Included in this package is the gorgeous BBS mesh style wheels, with the brembo kit, as well as the McIntosh sound system.
Vehicle is correctly priced at 189 thousand, however as always, we are open to price discussion.
This vehicle is off the truck new, still with wrapping on the seats and inspector numbers in the window.

Also available is a 2006 tungsten GT with ghost stripes I believe, with the same options package. This vehicle is not on the ground yet, but you can still put your name on this vehicle, one of the last 2006 models to roll out of the factory.
Dealer asking on this vehicle is 249 thousand.

Production is ending soon, this is the time to get into the best american supercar on the market while they're new!

For any information, including window stickers and pictures, please contact John Schneider at
office 949.642.0010
mobile 714.913.5995
fax 949.548.8806

I really enjoy showing and talking about these vehicles so please don't hesitate to call for information!
Thank you, and watch out for those gumballs!

Last edited:

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Now available

Tungsten for $249,000? Is this for real? There is a Tungsten available in Atlanta for msrp - $80,000 less. If the dealer is serious about selling this car, he should visit www.FordGTprices.com for a reality check...unless, of course, it's a California dealer.

TRFordGT

Feb 3, 2006
I probably should have mentioned, car is in orange county, southern california.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Now avail

Left Coast car...$80,000 over is a good deal... for anyone who hasn't heard of Intercity, Passport, Horseless Carriage, Reliable, etc.

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Oh, come on guys, who cares? If someone offers a car with a ridiculous price, they don't need any of our help to look dumb.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Well, that was fun. Don't ask how I missed that for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.