NGT trailer loading procedure

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Skip to 1:45 https://vimeo.com/210285186
It's good but like watching the weatherman I find myself saying wait what did he say?
I think I will make a 3x5 and laminate it. Place in pouch behind head rest.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Its a decent video. The one question that has arisen in the other threads with this video (been posted a few times), is if the neutral while running steps shown, are exactly correct, or if the software has changed slightly. Ive never tried it, I drive into the trailer.

Reactions: LMT84

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
We drive in too, for the most part the NFGT is much easier to load/unload than the 05/06. I am forever grateful to Kendal and Ryan at Cooltech for showing me their system and procedure. (y)

Reactions: Special K

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
One thing I will add that was shared with me for loading into a trailer. Put the car in wet mode. Its softens the throttle response, making it easier to crawl into the trailer.

Reactions: Apollo

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Andy, I thank you for posting about the “wet” mode months ago. Has made loading much easier. Setting on the loading incline and start moving is a big lunge when not in wet mode.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
All credit is due to Mr McGowan. I had asked him about loading and use of the clutches (as its tough on the 05 clutch creeping into the trailer), he asked a powertrain guy, and said the NGT would be good, but wet would make things easier. They were very correct (of course)

Blake, glad info was helpful!

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
So... I have had a problem with the car not starting since Atlanta so the winch is a must. Got to find that video thread again.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
So... I have had a problem with the car not starting since Atlanta so the winch is a must. Got to find that video thread again.

Reactions: tpraceman